Author Topic: (D)elUsionista assures us of some things....  (Read 1557 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
(D)elUsionista assures us of some things....
« on: June 20, 2015, 07:13:30 PM »
Long winded gun control blab from one of the children:

http://www.discussionist.com/1015483136

ConservativeDemocrat   ::) Uh huh.....
0. Balancing inner city deaths with fundamental rights
View profile
There is presently an OP pretending that "the left" doesn't decry inner city deaths and violence. As typical of Republicans and people too right wing to be Republican, the ignorance being displayed can't be overstated. Leftists are always, constantly, campaigning against inner city violence. Not just by "decrying" it, in some political grandstanding, but by advocating for a specific policy that would reduce it dramatically.

Here's the money quote:

Without a doubt, if the second amendment were repealed and guns were outlawed except in rare situations, not only gun violence, but violence in general would drop. Guns don't kill, but they sure make it easy to. There is no such thing as a drive-by stabbing.

Cue that beautiful bean footage!

MoreCowbell (2,269 posts)
10. There is no such thing as a drive-by stabbing.

Oh really?

AUSTRIA – MAN SLAMS INTO CROWD THEN GOES ON STABBING RAMPAGE

http://unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/austria-man-slams-into-crowd-then-goes-on-stabbing-rampage/

But that's Europe where these kinds of things never happen.....

I'm sorry, but you people make it soooooooooooooo easy.

Hope you're not offended. .......Kidding. I really don't care at all.

SonderWoman (1,812 posts)
8. Stop making DI suck.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I couldn't help it.  Too easy.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: (D)elUsionista assures us of some things....
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 08:16:02 PM »
There are a lot of drive by car jackings.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 09:31:23 PM »
There are a lot of drive by car jackings.

Yeah, but talking about those is:

:racist: :racista:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 10:31:26 PM »
This is why liberals feel most comfortable in places where no one can challenge their idiotic beliefs.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 08:35:41 AM »
This is why liberals feel most comfortable in places where no one can challenge their idiotic beliefs.

And places where liberals implement their idiotic beliefs (Chicago, Detroit, etc.),  they are nowhere to be found.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 12:22:31 PM »
And places where liberals implement their idiotic beliefs (Chicago, Detroit, etc.),  they are nowhere to be found.

Or if, by some strange reason they are found there, it's with a cordon of bodyguards. :whistling:

And they don't stay for long.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 09:48:38 PM »
I had to go read that thread. They don't like it when their own words are used to ridicule them.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 10:14:50 PM »
I had to go read that thread. They don't like it when their own words are used to ridicule them.
I tried to read it.  It just made my head hurt.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 08:46:30 AM »
There is no such thing as a drive-by stabbing.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO6pjHiVEVA[/youtube]
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 07:50:14 PM »
It's like all the DUmmies are mini owebumas who lie right to your face when the truth is displayed right next to the lie.
Who remembers Baghdad Bob ?
I thought he got coaching from Clinnochio.
But now I am thinking maybe all his coaching came from owebuma.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.