Author Topic: Well! Looky there! There is a GoFundMe Account set up for that pizza joint  (Read 32370 times)

Offline freedumb2003b

Another stochastic terrorist that cannot distinguish what actually happened vice what its programming tells it to feel.  At no time did the owner state she wouldn't sit and serve queers, nor did she ever utter one hateful thing.

How this mindless trash is able to breathe the same air as civilized people is beyond me.

Liberal definition of "hate:"  anyone who disagrees with me.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

$199k Rush just gave them a lot of publicity.

$204K!  Up from $160K just a few hours ago!

It was a great interview and it is good o see the backlash to the backlash.  Remember the "silent majority?

WE'RE BAAACCCKKKK!!!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Chick Fil A should donate to them.  Return the favor.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
I was unaware and don't care what religion was being practiced by the owner.  Most Christians correctly find intolerance to be un-Christianly. It was the intolerant attitude that set people off.

If you're trying to sell O'Reilly's war on Christianity to me, it won't go. I'm a Christian and have no loathing of my religion or other Christians.

You are a bad writer and a worse liar.  But, thanks for giving us the "official" Christian position on this trumped up scandal.

Offline Mary Ann

I was unaware and don't care what religion was being practiced by the owner.  Most Christians correctly find intolerance to be un-Christianly. It was the intolerant attitude that set people off.

If you're trying to sell O'Reilly's war on Christianity to me, it won't go. I'm a Christian and have no loathing of my religion or other Christians.
Hey Buzz:

Why isn't "tolerance" a two-way street?? Why doesn't the Gay SS want to "co-exist??" Why can't a gay couple who wants to serve pizza at their wedding just respect this restaurant owner's beliefs and use a different pizza restaurant?? Why FORCE someone to violate their own beliefs, just for pizza??

Offline Bad Dog

Anybody notice the picture of Mr. Jones who started this Gofundme account.  This is just not a good day at all for the commies and queer Nazis.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Anybody notice the picture of Mr. Jones who started this Gofundme account.  This is just not a good day at all for the commies and queer Nazis.

Why do you say that?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline thundley4

He is a conservative black man, so he's an "Uncle Tom" to the left.

ETA:  http://www.lawrencebjones.com/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:11:44 PM by thundley4 »

Offline Bad Dog

Why do you say that?

Not only do they have to watch good and decent people pour money into the account, the whole thing was set up by an obvious race traitor.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$215,735

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$216,280   :rotf:

Do you know how many DUmmies are salivating over that money going into gofundme?  I wonder how many are scheming trying to figure out how to do this for themselves

Offline thundley4

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$10
Zac Myers
2 mins ago
I disagree with RFRA, but just as I stand unpunished for my beliefs, so should you. Not all liberals are bad people, just as not all conservatives are bad people. Remember, in the end, we are all judged by God, whether you choose to believe or not. Good luck guys.

Is this someone from the DUmp?  didn't they say to let their thoughts be known in the comments?

Offline DLR Pyro

$216,280   :rotf:

Do you know how many DUmmies are salivating over that money going into gofundme?  I wonder how many are scheming trying to figure out how to do this for themselves

So while the "tolerant" liberals bully a nice girl who sticks to her principles and beliefs, us "intolerant haters" are opening our hearts and wallets to help her recover from the vicious attacks from the left.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
So while the "tolerant" liberals bully a nice girl who sticks to her principles and beliefs, us "intolerant haters" are opening our hearts and wallets to help her recover from the vicious attacks from the left.

and they say we are selfish

Offline Bad Dog

The DUmmies hate it.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026451333

Former9thward (14,059)0 posts) is driving them insane pointing out that the owners just responded to a reporters "gotcha" question.  They were constructing a great conspiracy theory about the owners setting this thing up to save their failing business.

Offline thundley4

It was most likely conservatives that donated money to the poor woman that lost her salon in Ferguson, also.

Former9thward (14,059)0 posts) is driving them insane pointing out that the owners just responded to a reporters "gotcha" question.  They were constructing a great conspiracy theory about the owners setting this thing up to save their failing business.

F9thW is holding their own.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$223,321   :rotf:  omg .....are you look at the time between I am posting these totals?   :rotf:

Offline ROCKURWORLD

What ever happened to a private business owner's right to refuse to serve whoever they want? Plenty of places have those signs that say they have the right to refuse service to anyone.

You don't see me scream when a private business restricts my 2nd amendment right, I take my money elsewhere. I may let like minded individuals know about it so they don't spend money there if they so choose. However I will not threaten them or picket their front door.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:58:01 PM by ROCKURWORLD »

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$224,121  :rotf:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$225,371

This is crazy!  I can't wait to see how much they end up getting.  Do they have to pay taxes?

I think Lawrence Billy Jones III

Needs a big ole kiss!  wonder if it's really him

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
$226,901

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Not only do they have to watch good and decent people pour money into the account, the whole thing was set up by an obvious race traitor.

Got it, thanks for the clue!   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
This is the feel good thread of the day.
And that's just for starters.

How's that working for you Buzzy ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.