Author Topic: Young black men and minorities should start buying up AR-15's and ammunition.  (Read 1984 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
DollarBillHines (1,445 posts)
25. They already are.

View profile
In Oakland, you can buy an AR-15 on the street for $200.

But they don't call their organizations "community defense groups".

They call them "Gangs".

They call AR-15s "Long Guns".
$200? Really? I somehow I think $billhind is stretching the truth. The federal guv-ment calls AR-15 rifles "long guns" you ignorant DUmmie.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
"Long guns"? :rofl:

I suppose they call whiskey "fire water" too.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline beholden

• Probationary (Probie)
Quote from: FiddyBeowulf link=topic= :rotf:#msg1036197 date=1360094651
$200? Really? I somehow I think $billhind is stretching the truth. The federal guv-ment calls AR-15 rifles "long guns" you ignorant DUmmie.
He's full of shit,  :thatsright:, you can't buy an AR-15 on any street in America for $200.00. Just another lying, uninformed primitive. :rotf:
We Build, We Fight, We Party All Night.
U.S. Navy Seabees

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
In this post, you say you don't have a star, so how are you viewing the META forum to see if he was posting?

Take your time now.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,83630.15.html

You don't need a star to see Meta you need to be logged in though.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline beholden

• Probationary (Probie)
You don't need a star to see Meta you need to be logged in though.
Correct, and I got served the granite pizza sometime this morning for, I guess, being to pro gun and for hurting the anti gun DUmmies feelings.
I'll just wait a couple of weeks to allow my cookies to clear out before I try again.  :naughty:
We Build, We Fight, We Party All Night.
U.S. Navy Seabees