Author Topic: Young black men and minorities should start buying up AR-15's and ammunition.  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
kentuck (64,982 posts)

Young black men and minorities should start buying up AR-15's and ammunition.

Then they should organize into community defense groups. In doing so, they should march openly in their neighborhoods with their assault weapons.

This seems to be the last resort in defending ourselves from the present trash that thinks they have the right to strike fear into everyone else under the guise of the 2nd Amendment.

How long would it take them to pass a new law?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022311446

Maybe if the good people in those communities did just that, the killing would stop.

jberryhill (28,447 posts)
2. That's how we got the 1968 law passed

If it wasn't for the Black Panthers doing exactly what you describe, the white majority would have never agreed to restrictions on gun sales.

Well how about we reverse the racist policy of gun control then?

Recursion (22,556 posts)
5. Like this guy?

I seem to recall DU being pissed about him.

A picture of the black guy at the Tea Party event with a riffle.

bongbong (5,432 posts)
8. LOL

Last edited Mon Feb 4, 2013, 04:18 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

If he hadn't been dressed as a "house negro" (using language from Django Unchained), he wouldn't have made it a foot before he was hogtied, or more likely just gunned down in a hail of bullets.

Recursion (22,556 posts)
9. Do you enjoy imagining completely absurd things like that?

Last edited Mon Feb 4, 2013, 04:55 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

We both know that is not true.

What follows those posts is more squabbling between the brain dead freaks, click the link to see it.

In the middle of the DUmmy bitch slap fest is something we can add to 11 boo boo's resume.
11 Bravo (14,918 posts)
62. No mind-reading skills, but I do teach reading comprehension, so you better hurry up and delete ...

your earlier posts, Sparky.
It is not in dispute that you used the phrase "House Negro". It is also not in dispute that you said the reason you don't use the N word is because you don't "like it".
I now eagerly await your lame-ass attempts to explain how you didn't say what you said.
Hint ... promiscuous use of the LOL smilie probably won't cut it (even though that's all you've got).

If that fool is teaching people reading comprehension then they are screwed.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022311446

Maybe if the good people in those communities did just that, the killing would stop.

Exactly. Well-armed good men and women, of every color, with the will to take back their lives and their neighborhoods from the predators and scavengers among them.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline thundley4

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/man-shot-near-martin-luther-king-jr-high-school-in-detroit
Martin Luther King Jr. High School coach shoots attackers

(WXYZ) - Police sources tell 7 Action News that a women's basketball coach from Martin Luther King, Jr. Senior High School shot two men who attacked him as he was walking two basketball players to their cars in the school parking lot.

Police sources say the coach was walking the two girls to their cars when two men allegedly approached and one pulled out a gun and grabbed him by his chain necklace. The coach then pulled out his gun and shot both of them, according to sources.

The man who shot the attackers was 70 years old, according to police.
One of the attackers was found dead in the median on Lafayette Boulevard, and the other was taken to a local hospital, according to police sources. We've learned that both of the men had attended the high school, and one had been recently expelled.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/man-shot-near-martin-luther-king-jr-high-school-in-detroit#ixzz2JzC0qobc

No problem with minorities being legally armed.  It helps to rid society of the ones that break the law.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
My shooting and cigar buddy Tony (retired First Sergeant, his wife makes fudge for me at Christmas) has a Smith & Wesson .32 revolver which belonged to his grandfather. Tony's grandfather was a black circuit preacher in Tennessee back in the '30s, '40s, and '50s. He carried that .32 with him to protect his family from Democrats- Democrats in white sheets.

Tony carries a Glock, and protects his home with an AR-15.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
kentuck (64,982 posts)

Then they should organize into community defense groups. In doing so, they should march openly in their neighborhoods with their assault weapons.

This seems to be the last resort in defending ourselves from the present trash that thinks they have the right to strike fear into everyone else under the guise of the 2nd Amendment.

How long would it take them to pass a new law?

Unintended consequences.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Someone should point out that Blacks don't get along with or care for mexicans.

It could solve a lot of our problems with the obamabots.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Let me know when you find some young black males that can

A) pass the background check
B) afford the $700-$1500 Obama markup on rifles
C) and can afford the ammunition as well
D) hide a rifle and magazine in their saggy pants while walking down the street.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Why are some DUmmies so obsessed with race?

Oh yeah, they would be racists.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
kentuck (64,982 posts)

This chuckleheaded DUmpmonkey clearly doesn't know how much weed you can score for the price of an AR.

Nor how difficult it would be to find a group of 0bamaites who can legally own a weapon.

Offline Airwolf

Why would they bother buying them when someone from the DOJ would probably give them away. And why is it kentuck wants other people to do the work that good union employed police are trying to do?  Why does he hate unions?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
bongbong (5,432 posts)
8. LOL

If he hadn't been dressed as a "house negro" (using language from Django Unchained), he wouldn't have made it a foot before he was hogtied, or more likely just gunned down in a hail of bullets.

bongbong, you should no better than displaying the democrat racism in public.  To bad your banned now.  Pizza anyone?
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that I'm supposed to get the vapors because some of my fellow Americans obtained some not-ungood rifles and formed self-defense groups.

Oh...it's because they're "black"?

Oh.

Well...all I can say is...

Only a racist would point that out as a difference worthy of infringements on Creator-endowed rights.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
bongbong (5,432 posts)
8. LOL

"If I were black I'd already be in jail."

"But Eric Holder knows his place."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
kentuck (64,982 posts)

Good idea.  Start in Chicago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline jtyangel

More outdated views from so called progressives. You'd think at some point they'd feel some shame in their ethnocentric ridiculousness.

Offline Tucker

Good idea.  Start in Chicago.

obamaville is already armed to the teeth. A couple of dozed miscreants are worm food every week-end.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

I'm trying to read the thread over there, but bongbong starts every post with "LOL" and ends each post with that idiotic ROFL icon they use.  It's maddening.  I can't take it. 

The whole thread is disgustingly racist, as is the OP.  Also, the OP is not an original thought.  They posted this before.  That shitty thread got 54 recs. 

Offline Tucker

I'm trying to read the thread over there, but bongbong starts every post with "LOL" and ends each post with that idiotic ROFL icon they use.  It's maddening.  I can't take it. 

The whole thread is disgustingly racist, as is the OP.  Also, the OP is not an original thought.  They posted this before.  That shitty thread got 54 recs. 

Not a problem now. BB got TSed.

Offline beholden

• Probationary (Probie)
Not a problem now. BB got TSed.
Couldn't happen to a nicer person, except perhaps Apocolypsehow.
We Build, We Fight, We Party All Night.
U.S. Navy Seabees

Offline Tucker

Couldn't happen to a nicer person, except perhaps Apocolypsehow.

Never heard of him.

Offline beholden

• Probationary (Probie)
Never heard of him.
He normally only posts in the Meta forum which is only viewable by members. He hates gun owners, and is one of the nastiest people there.
He has his followers, like Ellisonz, ThatPoetGuy, HangonKids, ElectricMonk, just to name a few.
U.S. Navy Seabees

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
What a racist thread!  Damn.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Armed minorities is fine with me, the bad guys of whatever race or ethnicity aren't going to be the main ones actually buying legally and going through an FFL's background check call to the FBI.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Armed minorities is fine with me, the bad guys of whatever race or ethnicity aren't going to be the main ones actually buying legally and going through an FFL's background check call to the FBI.

I work with armed minorities all the time!  Never have a problem  Never feel unsafe.  :-)
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Tucker

He normally only posts in the Meta forum which is only viewable by members. He hates gun owners, and is one of the nastiest people there.
He has his followers, like Ellisonz, ThatPoetGuy, HangonKids, ElectricMonk, just to name a few.

In this post, you say you don't have a star, so how are you viewing the META forum to see if he was posting?

Take your time now.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,83630.15.html

Well, I couldn't be MIRT as I'm not a star member there and never will be, I'm not going to waste my money on a primitive site.
You can either believe me or not, I just don't care.

Offline beholden

• Probationary (Probie)
In this post, you say you don't have a star, so how are you viewing the META forum to see if he was posting?

Take your time now.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,83630.15.html

You need  to read better, I said that I can't be a member of MIRT because I'm not a star member, anyone can access Meta if they have an account.  :thatsright: Just ask rdigital.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:46:58 PM by beholden »
U.S. Navy Seabees