Author Topic: Oakland Mayor’s home vandalized just before she votes ‘no’ on defunding the poli  (Read 557 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Oakland Mayor’s home vandalized just before she votes ‘no’ on defunding the police
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oakland-mayors-home-vandalized-no-defund-police

The home of Oakland, Calif. Mayor Libby Schaaf was vandalized in the early hours of Tuesday morning, just before the Democrat cast the deciding vote against defunding the police department.

Around 2 a.m., a group of people shot projectiles at the mayor’s home, set off fireworks and graffitied her house in red paint, according to ABC7 News.

The messages spray-painted on Schaaf's home call for her to "DEFUND OPD! CANCEL RENT! HOMES FOR ALL!" Other messages include "TAKE RESPONSIBILITY" and "WAKE UP LIBBY."

Libby Schaaf is not left enough for the Jacobins.  :mental:

However, Schaaf suggested last month that police officers should be replaced by public employees who can respond to traumatic scenes and other situations she described as unrelated to law enforcement.

"We are excited, as many cities are, to reimagine public safety," Schaaf said during a call with three other mayors and Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., "and that means not just to reform the police, but to replace the police with more trauma-informed and care-based, community-led responses that really don't warrant a badge and a gun."

"We have a full Department of Violence Prevention led by a social worker but who carries the exact same title -- chief -- of equal stature to our police chief ..." Schaaf said.

How is that working out?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

"We are excited, as many cities are, to reimagine public safety,"

Reimagine, right, how about just shooting some of the mother f**kers to finally put an end to this bull shit.

Violence can only be stopped with bullets.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!