Author Topic: White guy flies a plane into a building and it isn't terror, WHY THE **** NOT!?!  (Read 4699 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
xultar  (1000+ posts)        Thu Feb-18-10 07:10 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7743906
White guy flies a plane into a building and it isn't terror, WHY THE **** NOT!?!
 *******it. WTF.

He has a political angle, and he usesd violence to try and make things change.

Sounds like ****ing terror to me.

I'm ****ing terrorised. Those people in that building were terrorised.

Teabaggers who agree with this ****er are terrorist. When they get all whipped up and shit I feel ****ing Terror.

There I said that shit.

And Glenn Beck and Rush, and that crazy Michelle Bachman, that crazy munchkin bitch from SC Wolf...Grassley, Palin, all those ****ers need to be rounded the **** up and sent to GITMO. There. I SAID THAT SHIT TOO. They caused those ****ers to get all whipped up and now they need to pay the *******ed price for that.

I bet people in other countries are laughing their asses off @ us and that whole cry wolf thing will go into a-****ing-fect.

They always say...homicidebombers and how could they do that shit well one of theif ****ers did that shit. Now they ****ing know that maniacs talking bullshit 24/7 on Faux and Clear Channel can cause the same impact as a Mulah in Afghanistan. The ****ing proof is in the pudding in Austin.

Why is this guy disturbed but a suicide bomber in Iraq is not. Desparation @ your situation is desparation and a Muslim who is desparate is the same as a teabagger in TX but why is the Muslim labled a terrorist and the teabagger was ****ing disturbed.

I'm just gonna say this shit and imma let you talk. FORT ****ING HOOD. The Teabaggers better rethink trying to hang this as terror on Obama's watch that before people wake the **** up and call a ****ing quacking duck a ****ing duck.

Good
Night.

just a bit off his/her/it's meds.

bigmonkey  (759 posts)      Thu Feb-18-10 07:15 PM
Response to Original message
4. Actually, I was afraid this was going to be hung on the "leftists."
 After all, if someone doesn't like George W. Bush, they're a "radical leftist." Will Beck give this that slant soon?

Spouts Marx, hates Capitalism....etc etc etc...

pictures of a Tea Party dude at a coffee shop with a pistol on his hip:

hlthe2b  (1000+ posts)      Thu Feb-18-10 07:22 PM
Response to Reply #13
14. Nut in restaurant...packing
 Edited on Thu Feb-18-10 07:22 PM by hlthe2b
I don't want to open a CCW debate, but really, would you want to eat in a restaurant with this guy packing? Can you deny this guy is a "nut"? Even the most ardent CCW-supporter, can you honestly tell me this guy does not make you think twice?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Because it's "Man Made Disaster" now DUmbass. Geeze, don't you pay attention to The Won.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
One big problem, xultar primitive; the kook wasn't a Tea Party pat.  How about you just keep you're seething angry opinions to yourself and leave the facts to people like me, you ma se poes.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Lord Undies

I didn't read the guy's mental drippings for myself, but I understand from what others on the net say, his exit notes sounded like an entree in a DU essay contest.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
I didn't read the guy's mental drippings for myself, but I understand from what others on the net say, his exit notes sounded like an entree in a DU essay contest.

So much so that even some DUmbasses pointed it out.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
The guy was an orthodox democrat right down the line:

Scam the government  -  check
Hate Christianity         -  check
Hate Dubya                -  check
Hate corporations        -  check
Hate American medicine- check
Nothing his fault          -  check
Hate capitalism            - check

He neglected to mention Rove and Cheney, but he did rail against Bush's "cronies", so I'll give him that point.
All he needed to do was mention his love for abortion and queers, and he would be a DUmp All Star.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
He's a hero among some Ronulans.  :whatever:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)

He stole the plane ....  entitlement

Left his wife and daughter homeless ... family values

Offline Chris

• Administrator

Not to mention tried to burn his family's house down.

This guy was a completely selfish piece of shit.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Not to mention tried to burn his family's house down.

This guy was a completely selfish piece of shit.

Thats what I meant by leaving them homeless.

Offline formerlurker

He neglected to mention Rove and Cheney, but he did rail against Bush's "cronies", so I'll give him that point.
All he needed to do was mention his love for abortion and queers, and he would be a DUmp All Star.

He owned a gun though, so I am going to have to go for la-la-libertarian for $100 Alex.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

He owned a gun though, so I am going to have to go for la-la-libertarian for $100 Alex.

Explain Amy Bishop, then.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

From what I heard, he did own the plane.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 05:41:54 AM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline formerlurker

Explain Amy Bishop, then.

Hmmm, good question.    She was a far left extremist obsessed with the Messiah.....  she could be a la-la-libertarian also.     :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

Although he only mentioned these by date, he implies that he also blames the Reagan, GHWB, and (to a lesser degree) Clinton administrations. Of course, closing one's screed with a quote from The Communist Manifesto more or less makes it clear what one's positions are.. erm.. were.

So, primitives -- why isn't it terror A 'man caused disaster' ?   

Because team Obama can't afford another one - that's why.

Between Ft. Hood, Amy Bishop, and now Joe Stack - all of the attacks on American soil seem to be coming from your team. As His Hopey-changiness doesn't bring out all the ponies he promised, your side is getting agitated because you were played. And some of those who are finding themselves entirely uncontaminated with ponies are starting to snap.

Ft. Hood - Obama is still in Iraq, Afghanistan and Gitmo is still open. Ponies were supposed to fly in on gilded wings and end all of these 'Anti-Muslim' atrocities of the Boooosh Administration

Amy "I'm Dr. Amy Bishop !!!!11" Bishop - Her Tenure Pony didn't arrive even though she is an ultra-genius Obama crazed liberal professor.

Stack - The Bailout Pony never arrived. Neither did PonyCare.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Call it whatever the Hell you want to, it's not like it's going to make a dustmote of difference at this point, since he isn't going to interrogated or tried.

It just doesn't amtter.

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
xultar  (1000+ posts)        Thu Feb-18-10 07:10 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunde...l&address=389x7743906
White guy flies a plane into a building and it isn't terror, WHY THE **** NOT!?!
 *******it. WTF.

He has a political angle, and he usesd violence to try and make things change.

Sounds like ****ing terror to me.

I'm ****ing terrorised. Those people in that building were terrorised.

Up to this point, I was in agreement with this DUmbass.  But, alas, that is where it ended.

Teabaggers who agree with this ****er are terrorist. When they get all whipped up and shit I feel ****ing Terror.

There I said that shit.

There are none, I repeat, none in the Tea Party movement who agree or identify with the late Mr Stack.  There are, however, quite a few DUmbasses that do.

And Glenn Beck and Rush, and that crazy Michelle Bachman, that crazy munchkin bitch from SC Wolf...Grassley, Palin, all those ****ers need to be rounded the **** up and sent to GITMO. There. I SAID THAT SHIT TOO. They caused those ****ers to get all whipped up and now they need to pay the *******ed price for that.

Uh, wait a minute, isn't GITMO one of those places that breeds terrorists?  Isn't it one of those places you dicksuckers have been screaming to shut down because it violates human rights?  Or is it a good place to put those who disagree with you?  Nazi much, DUmbass?

Considering the late Mr Stack's manifesto, I don't think he held those you mention in very high regard.  But, "feel" what you want since critical thought doesn't seem to be a strong point of yours.

I bet people in other countries are laughing their asses off @ us and that whole cry wolf thing will go into a-****ing-fect.

Oh, they are, but not for the reasons you're stating.

They always say...homicidebombers and how could they do that shit well one of theif ****ers did that shit. Now they ****ing know that maniacs talking bullshit 24/7 on Faux and Clear Channel can cause the same impact as a Mulah in Afghanistan. The ****ing proof is in the pudding in Austin.

And it's in the "pudding" at Huntsville as well.  Vile, hate vomiting, leftist propaganda cost three people their lives at the hands of a nut job lefty bitch who went into a meeting with her forcibly unarmed peers and slaughtered them.  Funny, I don't see much outrage from your DUmbass peers over that.  Personally, I think she deserves a bullet in the back of the head and an unmarked grave; but that's just me.

Why is this guy disturbed but a suicide bomber in Iraq is not.

You know, I've wondered for 8 years how you DUmbasses have managed to make that very distinction.   :whatever:

Desparation @ your situation is desparation and a Muslim who is desparate is the same as a teabagger in TX but why is the Muslim labled a terrorist and the teabagger was ****ing disturbed.

Because, DUmbass, the Tea Party members have managed to hold a plethora of gatherings where no one got arrested.  None of them have blown themselves or anyone else up nor have they shot their coworkers.  Islamotard terrorists and their lefty fellow travelers on the other hand, well....

I'm just gonna say this shit and imma let you talk. FORT ****ING HOOD. The Teabaggers better rethink trying to hang this as terror on Obama's watch that before people wake the **** up and call a ****ing quacking duck a ****ing duck.

No one that I have heard is hanging anything around hussein's neck that the late Mr Stack is his fault.  The late Mr Stack, unfortunately, was a sick and deranged individual who killed himself and tried to take as many people with him (including his wife and child) as he could.  It's that simple.

Fort Hood and the Fruit of Kaboom bomber are all his.  Well, all yours.

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Karin

.1% comes to yank their chains again in the thread: 

OneTenthofOnePercent (1000+ posts)        Thu Feb-18-10 07:29 PM
Response to Reply #4
23. Versions of his suicide note are out there...
 If you can find a link that's around long nough before it is pulled, check it out. pretty long suicide note.
From what I gathered after reading it, I would geuss is he is not a "leftist" then he is certainly is left leaning.
He certainly wasn't prime teabagger material unless I'm way off my mark today. 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
They know he's a lefty! They just think if they say TeaBagger often enough those with less than 10 brain cells between them, will believe them!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
From what I heard, he did own the plane.

aarrrrgghh...  I wish people would make their minds about that, heh

Offline Chris

• Administrator
aarrrrgghh...  I wish people would make their minds about that, heh

Yeah, we only know what gets reported.  By the time the truth comes out, the clowns at CNN have moved on to the next story.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline thundley4

Yeah, we only know what gets reported.  By the time the truth comes out, the clowns at CNN have moved on to the next story.

OMG, OMG, Did you hear that Tiger Woods apologized today!!!!

Since this guy seems to have been a left leaning loon, it needs to be swept under the rug, the sooner the better. [/DU mode}

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Actually, I just heard his apology on Beck. I'm with Beck, sure seems like it came from the heart. He blames himself, surprise, surprise! Most lefties would blame everyone except themselves!

Hope he's sincere and comes back to golf. He is after all the best I have ever seen!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!