Author Topic: Fox news has made fools out of millions of Americans.  (Read 1996 times)

Offline CC27

Fox news has made fools out of millions of Americans.
« on: October 31, 2019, 01:14:47 PM »
shockey80 (2,707 posts)

Fox news has made fools out of millions of Americans.

When I talk to people about current events I can literally tell if they watch Fox news. They have all their facts wrong or they don't know what is happening. Fox news has done a lot of damage to this country. They have proved to me there are millions of very simple minded people in our country. It is really scary and it is going to be something to watch them go into shock when Trump is impeached. They have no idea that's coming. They will tell you Trump will not be impeached.

They have heard about Ukraine from Fox news, but Fox news tells them it's nothing, and these very simple minded people believe it.

I do not know how we fix this problem of millions of Americans not having the ability to educate themselves, to think for themselves. There is something wrong in our culture, education system that is causing this.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212638301

I am sure you don't talk to anyone expect for your fellow DUmmies. You live in a cheeto dusted hell.

Offline SVPete

Re: Fox news has made fools out of millions of Americans.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 01:20:08 PM »
 :rotf: Of the many DUpipo unqualified to call anyone a fool, DU-Moron shockey80 is among the least qualified. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 01:21:52 PM »
I'm thinking this might be a mole. It's just too far out there and citing every single liberal talking point out there. They might have slipped up at the very end and shed a little bit of truth.  Yes there is something very, very wrong with our education system .

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 03:17:42 PM »
I'm thinking this might be a mole. It's just too far out there and citing every single liberal talking point out there. They might have slipped up at the very end and shed a little bit of truth.  Yes there is something very, very wrong with our education system .
I've posited that theory before as well.  Similar to the famous GOP Congress account he created.  But I think Tess actually outed the person as real.  Nuts, but real.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 07:29:38 PM »
Eh, it's not as many fools as what the Democrat Party have given us.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 08:03:08 PM »
I think Tess actually outed the person as real.  Nuts, but real.

Yep, his name is Ed Williams. As long as he keeps entertaining us by saying stupid things, we should let him live.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 08:45:01 PM »
Response to MineralMan (Reply #2)Wed Oct 30, 2019, 05:58 PM
LiberalArkie (10,974 posts)
26. I would not call them fools as much as just simple minded people.

People who used to pump the gas at the service station. The guy down town who shined shoes and put new heels and soles on them. The guys across town who we called to fix the TV.

Just people just trying to get by and not trying to get fired..

Probably well over half the population

Such contempt for people who work for a living.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 09:06:07 PM »
I'm thinking this might be a mole.

I agree
Deplorable since 2016

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 05:56:24 AM »
Such contempt for people who work for a living.
They're so much smarter by trying to get on Medicaid as quickly as possible.  Why work for it?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)