Author Topic: Obama breaks two promises when he signs health care bill  (Read 855 times)

Offline jinxmchue

Obama breaks two promises when he signs health care bill
« on: March 23, 2010, 10:08:49 PM »
Broken promise #1: that bills would be available for public viewing online 5 days before he signs them.

Broken promise #2: executive order banning funding for abortions.

I won't ask if anyone is surprised because I don't care.  What I care about is if anyone, especially Democrats, gives a damn.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama breaks two promises when he signs health care bill
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 10:11:29 PM »
Actually three.....he promised not to raise taxes on the middle class....."not one dime".....I believe was the quotation.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 10:18:53 PM »
Good point, but I bet he doesn't refer to the taxes as "taxes" and has some half-assed, conveniently malleable definition of "middle class."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »
Good point, but I bet he doesn't refer to the taxes as "taxes" and has some half-assed, conveniently malleable definition of "middle class."

Actually the bill includes a 3.9% "Tax" (stated as such) on rental income, interest income, and investment income........they didn't even try to cover that one up.....which will apply to anyone that has a savings account.....ergo....middle class.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »
Broken promise #1: that bills would be available for public viewing online 5 days before he signs them.

Broken promise #2: executive order banning funding for abortions.

I won't ask if anyone is surprised because I don't care.  What I care about is if anyone, especially Democrats, gives a damn.

0bama has and will break EVERY promise that is righteous and would be good for America.

Nothing else to expect, nothing else to see...move along folks.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄