Current Events > General Discussion

Remember the Long Game

(1/1)

Eupher:
For all who read this, I wish you a joyous Thanksgiving.

I am not cursed with living in such places as Californiastan, or New Yorkistan, or such places where the communist governor has enacted draconian mandates for families and how they celebrate holidays inside their own homes. No, it's not nearly that way where I live.

My wife and I will celebrate quietly, with both traditional and non-traditional menu choices. She wants to dive into eggplant marinara and I prefer the brined turkey breast with dressing and an assortment of vegetables.

Came across this article and thought it appropriate for today. Should you be in a situation where family members are joined via marriage or bloodline, but wholly separated by politics, this is for you:

https://townhall.com/columnists/susanstamperbrown/2020/11/26/remember-the-long-game-this-thanksgiving-n2580688?utm_source=thdailyvip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=11/26/2020&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc&recip=19794211

thundley4:

--- Quote --- He requested everyone offer up “the ascriptions justly due” to God “for such singular deliverances and blessings…with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience…and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty to heal the wounds of the nation and to restore it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquility and union.”
--- End quote ---

The left no longer listens to God and very few even believe in him any more. That is why we are where we are at.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version