Current Events > General Discussion

America Can Survive an Illegitimate Commander-in-Thief

(1/3) > >>

franksolich:
https://townhall.com/columnists/susanstamperbrown/2020/11/14/america-can-survive-an-illegitimate-commanderinthief-n2580087

Unless the Supreme Court intervenes to halt what may be the most significant political heist in American history, Democrats are on their way to placing America under the thumb of a communistic regime run by an empty-headed Commander-in-Thief installed as its figurehead.

I understand those are strong words coming from a columnist who is not a conspiracy theorist. Quite the opposite, I’m a realist who doesn’t buy into the claim there is no widespread voter fraud, coming from the folks who wasted the last four years ranting that Russians rigged the 2016 election for Donald Trump without a shred of evidence.

Democrats now tell us to ignore our lying eyes because election fraud does not exist, although mounting eyewitness evidence proves otherwise.....

.....Consequently, from day one, a Joe Biden presidency will be considered illegitimate and illegal by at least half the country.....

.....Beat them at their own game — Remember the first commandment of politics: Do unto Democrats as they have done unto us.

Push back — Watch their every move and make them own their mistakes.

Overtake — Work to help Republicans overtake the House of Representatives and grow their numbers in the Senate.

Bleed them dry — Stop feeding the leftist-run social media dragon. Quit supporting leftist-run businesses and organizations.

Destroy fake news — Support trustworthy conservative media. Become a citizen journalist.

Expose them — Infiltrate every organization they control. Watch, record, dig, investigate, document, and expose their deeds. Make them paranoid......

.....As awful as this season is, it is not the end; better days will come. Not perfect days, just better ones. In this incredible gift called life, both good and evil are bundled in the same package. So, be encouraged, even if Biden becomes an illegitimate Commander-in-Thief, down-ballot election results prove Trumpism lives on and runs very, very deep in the veins of patriotic Americans.

Ausonius:

--- Quote from: franksolich on November 16, 2020, 05:43:43 AM ---
.....As awful as this season is, it is not the end; better days will come. Not perfect days, just better ones. In this incredible gift called life, both good and evil are bundled in the same package. So, be encouraged, even if Biden becomes an illegitimate Commander-in-Thief, down-ballot election results prove Trumpism lives on and runs very, very deep in the veins of patriotic Americans.

--- End quote ---

Amen!  I have been spreading similar sentiments: having Biden possibly as "Commander-in-Thief" is only a lost battle.  THE WAR MUST CONTINUE!  The Left does not still and surrender, so must we also outdo them everywhere, at every moment.

I am tired of playing defense: since Herbert Hoover our side has been on the defensive!!!  President Trump plays offense, which is why the uniparty is so upset about the status quo no longer holding!

franksolich:

--- Quote from: Ausonius on November 16, 2020, 07:23:01 AM ---Amen!  I have been spreading similar sentiments: having Biden possibly as "Commander-in-Thief" is only a lost battle.  THE WAR MUST CONTINUE!  The Left does not still and surrender, so must we also outdo them everywhere, at every moment.

I am tired of playing defense: since Herbert Hoover our side has been on the defensive!!!  President Trump plays offense, which is why the uniparty is so upset about the status quo no longer holding!

--- End quote ---

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SSG Snuggle Bunny:
I reject this article.

We are watching, in real time, as corrupt democrats refuse to prosecute ANTIFA, the MSM has been lost for decades, social media deplatforms conservatives, and now we watch as people defending themselves are being prosecuted for "evidence tampering" for rendering a gun inoperable YEARS BEFORE the incident.

If we allow them to steal the election they will make ballot harvesting a national law, add in amnesty, and government ID for illegals - all of it - because they know they will be 1 lost election from having it all exposed.

Ausonius:

--- Quote from: SSG Snuggle Bunny on November 17, 2020, 07:08:58 AM ---I reject this article.

We are watching, in real time, as corrupt democrats refuse to prosecute ANTIFA, the MSM has been lost for decades, social media deplatforms conservatives, and now we watch as people defending themselves are being prosecuted for "evidence tampering" for rendering a gun inoperable YEARS BEFORE the incident.

If we allow them to steal the election they will make ballot harvesting a national law, add in amnesty, and government ID for illegals - all of it - because they know they will be 1 lost election from having it all exposed.

--- End quote ---

This week will apparently be crucial for The Trump Team to file the challenges/lawsuits which expose the evidence so far hinted at: the computer programs designed to transfer votes (i.e. not a random "glitch" but intentional, by design), the pre-printed ballots, the "cemetery voters," etc.  Conservatives have tolerated such open fraud since 1960, when the Chicago Richard Daley DEM Machine delivered cemetery votes to steal the election from Nixon.

Our toleration may have led to our demise in this election!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version