Author Topic: You Have 30 Minutes to Explain to the Founding Forefathers what has become . . .  (Read 433 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
An interesting thought.  I found this on Freedom Outpost.

You Have 30 Minutes to Explain to the Founding Forefathers what has become of America!

Bradlee Dean     8 Hours Ago

Picture this… You're going to be meeting with George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin. They wants to know what has happened to America. What will you say?

This meeting will determine for our Founding Forefathers if what they sacrificed (at so great a cost) and gave their lives in the service of, was worth it. They want to know if the posterity that they entrusted their beloved country to had taken up the task with honor as to the preservation of our freedoms as a nation, our morals, principles, and the Christian values that this country was founded upon over 238 years ago.

Think about it for a moment.

You would have to explain to them how this nation was not the same country that they gave us.

You would have to explain how 3,700 babies are murdered in the womb everyday by their own mothers with the approval all of those who stand by and do nothing.

It gets really good just after the quoted section. 

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/10/30-minutes-explain-founding-forefathers-become-america/#mCffWoQp0fJUTVZI.99
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.