Author Topic: Who Knew late term abortion was so fun  (Read 218 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Who Knew late term abortion was so fun
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:41:24 AM »

Last of their kind: Left to right - Doctors LeRoy Carhart, Warren Hern, Susan Robinson and Shelley Sella at the premier of After Tiller at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival

Such smiles!   :o

Aside from death threats, such doctors face 'institutional barriers,' Dr Susan Robinson, a former colleague of Tiller who still performs such procedures, told AFP following a screening of the documentary at Sundance.

More...

'If you do abortions, it is very hard to get the privilege to work in a hospital, because they don't like abortion providers.
Dr Warren Hern talks about the shooting death of his friend Dr George Tiller

'They are almost all done in outpatient clinics, free-standing clinics, in this country,' she says.

'Being an abortion provider is very stigmatized. Other doctors look down on you and think of you as like the lowest of the low.'

Right because there is that Hippocratic Oath thingy.  ::)

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.

this story makes me think there is hope if other doctor's look down on these baby killers.

and this from the article is just jawdropping. I can understand the defects but not knowing you are pregnant and are desperate?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Who Knew late term abortion was so fun
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »
Dr. Mengele smiled a lot too.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."