Author Topic: Yik Yak threat at SVSU said, 'I'm going to shoot every black person I can'  (Read 623 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Yik Yak threat at SVSU said, 'I'm going to shoot every black person I can on campus'

The police reports state that, after the post received multiple "negative replies," the original poster replied with four additional messages that read, "Its [sic] a joke," "I'm black," "I was going to give it an hour to see how you all would react," and "Right. I could be angry and just expressing myself lol."

Emmanuel D. Bowden, 21, is charged with making a false report or threat of terrorism, a felony that carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.
Michigan Live

Another nonexistent hate crime.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Yik Yak threat at SVSU said, 'I'm going to shoot every black person I can'
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 05:23:25 PM »
and the fact that the threat came from a black guy will be ignored by the media.

Does the Klan even need to hold meetings any more?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 07:55:04 AM »
A false-flag provocation? What a non-shock!

Will these hate-crime-fakers ever learn that that false cries of "Wolf" quickly give cover to real wolves? Sadly, it almost certainly will not be the wolf-criers who suffer the consequences of their chicanery!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 08:14:57 AM »
and the fact that the threat came from a black guy will be ignored by the media.

Does the Klan even need to hold meetings any more?
The drive by media coined the term and racial category "White Hispanic" for Zimmerman.
Our less than illustrious resident of 1600 Pennsylvania if you continue the comparison a "white black".
Maybe this black guy incident is ripe to be designated into a whole new racial category of... white black.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.