Author Topic: Fort Worth man held after weapons, suspected forgeries found  (Read 959 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Fort Worth man held after weapons, suspected forgeries found
« on: October 02, 2012, 10:07:55 PM »
Fort Worth man held in Hurst after weapons, suspected forgeries found

A Fort Worth man was in custody Tuesday after authorities say counterfeit military identification documents were found in his wrecked vehicle behind a Hurst shopping center.

Two weapons and an air rifle also were found in the Chevrolet Silverado.

The discovery of the documents and weapons prompted authorities to evacuate the shopping center on Grapevine Highway for several hours Tuesday morning.

Initially, authorities believed the military documents were real, prompting authorities to summon an explosives team and a bomb-sniffing dog to inspect the vehicle. No explosive devices were found.
Fort Worth Star Telegram

This was just on the local CBS news.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Fort Worth man held after weapons, suspected forgeries found
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 11:21:52 PM »
You forgot the most important part of the article...the secret identity.
Hurst police identified the suspect as Azeez A. Al-Ghaziani, 29. He was in the Hurst City Jail Tuesday afternoon.
It's not like we all suspected it, but it's important to always look for the mooslim name first.
Now I can take a drink.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Fort Worth man held after weapons, suspected forgeries found
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 09:12:09 AM »
You forgot the most important part of the article...the secret identity.
Hurst police identified the suspect as Azeez A. Al-Ghaziani, 29. He was in the Hurst City Jail Tuesday afternoon.
It's not like we all suspected it, but it's important to always look for the mooslim name first.
Now I can take a drink.

Sounds like another one of those damned crazy Lutherans.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus