Author Topic: My question to lurking pro-labor DUmmies (but I repeat myself)  (Read 554 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
My question to lurking pro-labor DUmmies (but I repeat myself)
« on: September 25, 2011, 11:14:26 AM »
I see avatars and posts by the score there about "solidarity," "union YES," and a bunch of other shit, but I have NEVER, EVER seen a post with anything resembling the following content:

"A group of union workers sought a meeting with management to discuss a novel production method that promises to reduce costs and raise worker productivity."

Or

"A union worker made a critical innovation that creates an entirely new product offering."

Why is that? Why is organized labor only interested in taking from a corporation? Isn't that what you accuse management of doing?

When you earn an MBA, you learn from experts how to manage corporate growth. What do unions teach you about corporate growth, other than how to strike and be violent until you get your share of it?

Is it because you are too stupid and lazy to participate in the growth and management of an organization?

I actually think that's the answer, and when I see pictures of Chicago labor goons, I become more certain that's the answer.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: My question to lurking pro-labor DUmmies (but I repeat myself)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »
They love unions because they share the same mentality, that they are owed just for the fact that their moms didn't abort them.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »
They love unions because they share the same mentality, that they are owed just for the fact that their moms didn't abort them.

Freep, have you seen the pics of some of them?  Maybe they have a point on that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 05:14:47 PM »
Not to mention avatars of Karl Marx, Che, the female version of Che, and an upside down American flag. BTW lurking DUmbasses, I thought that would change after you elected the Kenyan?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »
Freep, have you seen the pics of some of them?  Maybe they have a point on that.

:lmao: I don't have any room to call anyone ugly though.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »
DUmmies are pro-union because unions don't penalize incompetence.

In fact, unions reward laziness and incompetence. Music to democrat ears.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
Recently, teachers got together to slap themselves on the back and tell eachother how great they are. In the midst of this was the same old meme, "Pay teachers MORE for better education!!!!!" (Labor bullshit)

Well, how do they do where I live?  Pretty good, considering.

Starting Salary: $35,760
Average Salary: $59,825

Not bad for a 9 month job, retirement at 59...ect....ect......

With recent budget issues, the education budget has come into question - luckily strong unions and interest in education at a national and state level looks to keep this a secure place to be in any environment.

http://teacherportal.com/salary/California-teacher-salary

Oxymoron much?

The median income for a household in the county was $31,924, and the median income for a family was $41,010. Males had a median income of $34,137 versus $25,393 for females. The per capita income for the county was $17,517. About 12.20% of families and 19.80% of the population were below the poverty line, including 23.80% of those under age 18 and 7.30% of those age 65 or over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butte_County,_California

Sounds.....fair?

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 12:37:42 PM »
Unions, like all other aspects of liberalism, have nothing to do with improving the life of workers or consumers; they're just one more means for punishing those who have had a better life.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."