Author Topic: Is The SPITZER Scandal The Result Of Another BUSHCO. DOJ HITJOB Like Gov. Siegel  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2987129

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 10:36 PM
Original message
Is The SPITZER Scandal The Result Of Another BUSHCO. DOJ HITJOB Like Gov. Siegelman?

Was Spitzer targeted by the Bushco. DOJ? Did they get the goods via their illegal wiretapping? :shrug:

Are these legit questions these days?

I'm not saying Spitzer isn't guilty, by all accounts including his own he is guilty of hiring prostitutes. But if he was a high profile Repub Governor, would Bushco's DOJ have busted him?

Refresh | 7 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
Everything is the fault of George Bush in your universe.

alyce douglas  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 10:37 PM
Response to Original message
3. seems like they are targeting Dems, this needs to be investigated.

sure it will be, :sarcasm:
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

defendandprotect  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 11:03 PM
Response to Reply #3
28. Well, isn't that pretty much what the AG firing thing about . . . netting Dems . ..

covering for Repugs --- ???

sicksicksick_N_tired  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 10:58 PM
Response to Reply #5
26. Spitzer has been a warrior against corporate abuse. This is a political assault, not a legal one.

I can't believe how many buy into their LYING EYES being controlled by the usual manipulators.

How can ANY DECENT PERSON have ANY QUESTION about what the **** is going on here? :shrug:

Nothing will change as long as the corporacrats can manipulate moral priorities.

This shit is just getting worse rather than better, huh.

The hole is being dug by people at the behest of the scummiest oppressors,...and the people just keep digging their own graves for the benefit of the scummiest oppressors.

It's aweful.

saracat  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 10:40 PM
7. I am sure it was. notice they don't target GOP Govs?

jpak  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 10:40 PM
9. Yup - Spitzer ****ed up...by pissing off the Bush Base (GOP hedge fund managers)...

and has paid the price...

defendandprotect  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 11:14 PM
Response to Reply #9
33. Spitzer is now OUT --- any future career, IMO, is over --- and we're all paying the price for this -

a strong opponent of business corruption is gone ---

They got what they wanted ---

We've lost a lot here --- !!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 02:09:31 AM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
A strong opponent of business corruption?  I think he means a strong proponent of political corruption.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
I wonder how long Skins will leave these type of threads up?

Lurking DUmmies,get a grip on reality (yeah I know :thatsright:).
Spitzer has been caught,he will resign and face a criminal sanction of some variety.

Offline jukin

How does Bushco make all these democratics commit felonies?

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion

Why cabbages of course
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Why cabbages of course

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

The irony is strong with the DU today or is it hypocrisy?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Wonder if it ever occurred to them that "Bushco" couldn't catch him at anything if he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Wonder if it ever occurred to them that "Bushco" couldn't catch him at anything if he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Cindie
Like the famous "Perjury Trap" of Ken Starr on Bill Clinton.  I don't think I ever figured out how Ken Starr make Bill Clinton perjure himself.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey