Author Topic: Spitzer Expected to Resign  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Spitzer Expected to Resign
« on: March 10, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
Large bonfire..............

:lmao:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3219252

Jeff In Milwaukee  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:06 PM
Original message
Spitzer Expected to Resign
 Edited on Mon Mar-10-08 03:06 PM by Jeff In Milwaukee
Source: WCBS

Nothing certain yet. Just came live over WCBS

No link yet.

xultar  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:06 PM
Response to Original message
1. WHAT THE MUTHERFUCING *******ED MUTHA****A.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :mental: :mental:

rurallib  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:15 PM
Response to Reply #3
11. UH yeah - I just signed on
 WTF? - Well if he is guilty. I just hate to see Limballs get any ammunition.

:mental: :lmao: :rotf:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Spitzer Expected to Resign
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »
Oh man.

There's fires all over Skins's island, the smoke and heat obscuring all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 03:19:50 PM »

I just now found out about this(I've been working since 9 am), so I'm still a little taken aback (but not surprised, given who it is).

I love watching DUmmies explode.   :popcorn:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »
xultar  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:06 PM
Response to Original message
1. WHAT THE MUTHERFUCING *******ED MUTHA****A.

That was my reaction too lol.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
Oh man.

There's fires all over Skins's island, the smoke and heat obscuring all.

Gee imagine that...the disciples of Algore creating greenhouse gasses of their own with their dirty sooty bonfires.

Hypocrites.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lauri

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »
i am laughing my head off at all the video footage FOX news is showing with Spitzer and Hilary together ... just tape after tape..

AWESOME!  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 04:18:58 PM »
i am laughing my head off at all the video footage FOX news is showing with Spitzer and Hilary together ... just tape after tape..

I'm now wishing I had a tv.   :bawl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »

Especially with Newt coming up next on FNC! :-) :bow:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 04:23:28 PM »

Now that's just mean, torturing me with such comments.  *pouts*

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 04:25:33 PM »

Now that's just mean, torturing me with such comments.  *pouts*

I didn't mean to do that . . .  :(
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 04:33:21 PM »

oh believe me, this is nothing. tonight, when they know viewership will increase tenfold, they'll do it even more.  :-)

Hilary and Spitzer are close, and their happy, smiling faces in all these videos seems to prove that point.  FOX will make sure to link them together for the next few days to drive that message home.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 04:36:12 PM »
To any lurking DUmmies.

This is what happens when you commit a real crime not that made up political stuff you are always spouting off about.

BTW.... :bwah:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »

oh believe me, this is nothing. tonight, when they know viewership will increase tenfold, they'll do it even more.  :-)

Hilary and Spitzer are close, and their happy, smiling faces in all these videos seems to prove that point.  FOX will make sure to link them together for the next few days to drive that message home.

Oh, I do hope they do that.   :)  I want to see Hillary's campaign sunk for good, and this could be a good opportunity for that.  :evillaugh:

Offline Lauri

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 04:43:41 PM »

Oh, I do hope they do that.   :)  I want to see Hillary's campaign sunk for good, and this could be a good opportunity for that.  :evillaugh:

nah, Hilary will most likely forget all about Spitzer and let him take the headlines for a few days. She had a husband who got caught getting blowjobs to a kid - you think a sex sting in some other house will stop her? She is shameless and she wont give up until the Superdelegates are counted.

she's busy making back room deals.. count on it. and we dont want Hilary out just yet. She needs to steal the whole thing from Obama and THEN America will kick her to the curb.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 05:06:40 PM »

nah, Hilary will most likely forget all about Spitzer and let him take the headlines for a few days. She had a husband who got caught getting blowjobs to a kid - you think a sex sting in some other house will stop her? She is shameless and she wont give up until the Superdelegates are counted.

she's busy making back room deals.. count on it. and we dont want Hilary out just yet. She needs to steal the whole thing from Obama and THEN America will kick her to the curb.

Lauri, you're dead on.

Chase her.