Author Topic: F*CK: The Bush White House had Jeff Gannon, The Gay Male Prostitute  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Get ready for this to be the top story from Skins Island today...................fires everywhere.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2983446

debbierlus  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:15 PM
Original message
****: The Bush White House had Jeff Gannon, The Gay Male Prostitute
 Advertisements [?]
And, Spitzer, one of our BEST advocates for justice has to resign for screwing a prostitute.

WHO THE HELL CARES????

I am furious. I am so sick of this shit. America needs to get over their ****ing puritan crap, and the blatant hypocrisy.

I do NOT care about his personal life.

If all politicians sex lives were exposed, 3/4th would have to resign.

What a huge blow to NY & the nation...Spitzer is one of the BEST.

One final line to my rant: THE DEMS BETTER LEARN TO FIGHT TOOTH & NAIL - they should start with banning all this NSA surveillance BS, and stop aiding and abetting the Republican spy machine.

leftofcool  (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-10-08 03:16 PM
Response to Original message
1. Yet Obama supporters keep bashing Bill over Monica

sasha031  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:17 PM
2. the GOP applauded Ridder
 for the same thing

Snarkturian Clone (971 posts)      Mon Mar-10-08 03:18 PM
4. Yup

more like 99/100ths. Everybody has SOMETHING bad in their past... if they don't, they should not be trusted.

Benhurst  (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-10-08 03:19 PM
5. But ... but ... the press couldn't look into the Gannon story once it 
 came out he had been spending overnights at the White House. That posed far too many awkward questions, such as why? and upon whose authority? Besides, Republican presidents deserve privacy. Whose business was it anyway? No story there. No, no story there at all. 

TwoSparkles  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:19 PM
6. Any good politician needs to learn...
 ...that engaging in reckless, sexual behavior is not a good idea.

Why, in this day or Republican spying and dirty tricks--would any Dem
do this stuff?

If I was a Dem politician, I would assume that everything I did was being
recorded.

At least we can be somewhat glad that he wasn't blackmailed and turned
into weakling Harry Reid---who has the spine of a chocolate eclair. 

mother earth  (987 posts)      Mon Mar-10-08 03:20 PM
7. It's disgusting that the only thing that gets investigated are the
 infidelities of dems, ok, Spitzer went to a prostitute. Stupid, but just like baseball investigations...who cares when we have real criminals lining their pockets, refusing oversight and refusing FOIA requests and the AG acts an their attorney, to hell with the country's well being.

We have zero accountability, unless someone is screwing around.

Ilsa  (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-10-08 03:23 PM
8. The GOP said "So what? His wife forgave him," when David Vitter
 got caught. I guess Spitzer needs for someone close to forgive him, and no one will bat an eye at it. Vitter didn't resign. Spitzer shouldn't have to.

:lmao: Client number 9......... :lmao:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: F*CK: The Bush White House had Jeff Gannon, The Gay Male Prostitute
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 02:32:16 PM »
 :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:

Allow me a moment to collect myself. Ahem.......

:bwah:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 03:32:04 PM »
So once again the DUmp oproves that the collective hates gays.......and blacks.....and women......and all minorities.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 03:45:52 PM »
debbierlus  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-10-08 03:15 PM
Original message
****: The Bush White House had Jeff Gannon, The Gay Male Prostitute
 Advertisements [?]
And, Spitzer, one of our BEST advocates for justice has to resign for screwing a prostitute.

WHO THE HELL CARES????

I am furious. I am so sick of this shit. America needs to get over their ****ing puritan crap, and the blatant hypocrisy.

I do NOT care about his personal life.

What a huge blow to NY & the nation...Spitzer is one of the BEST.

One final line to my rant: THE DEMS BETTER LEARN TO FIGHT TOOTH & NAIL - they should start with banning all this NSA surveillance BS, and stop aiding and abetting the Republican spy machine.

Your angst and anger causes me closet orgasms.  :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
Hey, DUmb****s, let me spell this out for you . . .

It's not the prostitution they're after him for.  It's paying for it by wiring money across state lines that they're getting him for.  And because of that little tidbit, any mind with an iota of common sense can figure out that the Feds were going after the ring, not Spitzer.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 06:39:32 PM »
Spizer is just a bit player in the circus the Feds were after, They wanted to nab the service,the plus was an idiot Democratic Governor that claimed he wanted to clean up politics in NY got caught cheating on his wife and the DUmmies are whinny little bitches about it. They didn't seem to have much sympathy forthe poor Republican Senator from LA awhile back caught doinking some woman that wasn't his wife.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 06:54:09 PM »
I am furious. I am so sick of this shit. America needs to get over their ******* puritan crap, and the blatant hypocrisy.

Isn't this the same Spitzer that busted numerous prostitution rings while in office?  :rotf:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 06:59:28 PM »
[du] ****ING SOMEONE ISN'T A CRIME YOU PURITANISTIC HITLER-WANNA-BE'S111!!!!!!!!![/du]

but paying someone for it is.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 07:01:24 PM »
I like the other headline that was grouped in with this at Drudge:

"Clinton Camp Mum". That the first person I thought of!  :rotf:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »
Hey, DUmb****s, let me spell this out for you . . .

It's not the prostitution they're after him for.  It's paying for it by wiring money across state lines that they're getting him for.  And because of that little tidbit, any mind with an iota of common sense can figure out that the Feds were going after the ring, not Spitzer.

They will never admit that.  They will stick to their story just as they do with Bill Clinton and his blow job.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 07:02:36 PM »
I am furious. I am so sick of this shit. America needs to get over their ******* puritan crap, and the blatant hypocrisy.

Isn't this the same Spitzer that busted numerous prostitution rings while in office?  :rotf:

Spitzer was the darling of the press when he was going after "evil" wall street crooks.
He got a free ride to the governorship from them and the non existent NY Republican party.

Almost immediately after he was sworn in as Governor he began to display an arrogance and notion that he was above the law.
I am sure that didn`t start just then but it was the first the press really reported on him.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »
:lmao: Client number 9......... :lmao:

[youtube=425,350]aKSy5I3zsAA[/youtube]

Offline Lauri

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 08:53:52 PM »
he also, allegedly, transported the prostitute from one state to another. but a local talk radio guy had some interesting points about Spitzer's press conference.

Spitzer said: "I have a private matter to attend to.. but I'm not answering questions (or telling you) about it."

Spitzer said: "I must apologize to my wife and family first" (why not do that in private??) "and I need to apologize to the public second."

why does he need to apologize to the public for a private matter.. that he isnt going to discuss with the people of New York?

i think the guy must be arrogant beyond belief to think it wouldnt come to light. especially since it apparently had happened a few times before.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 10:30:44 PM »
I seem to remember a slightly different attitude toward some other politicians...like Mark Foley, the "Repuke pedophile" who got caught asking under-age pages when their 18th birthday was.  Or Larry Craig, who was nailed for touching another man's foot and waving his hand under the stall.  Hypocrisy reigns on DU.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »
I seem to remember a slightly different attitude toward some other politicians...like Mark Foley, the "Repuke pedophile" who got caught asking under-age pages when their 18th birthday was.  Or Larry Craig, who was nailed for touching another man's foot and waving his hand under the stall.  Hypocrisy reigns on DU.

the Mark Foley thing wound up being a big nothing. all those kids were of age, so i last read.

and the Larry Craig thing... I just do not know what happened there. The report of the cop who was in that bathroom seems a bit strange to me. And just this past week, another man in that same bathroom was acquitted by a jury for the same exact situation. I dont know if the cops are luring people into bathrooms or what.. but the whole thing seems odd to me.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 06:10:49 PM »

the Mark Foley thing wound up being a big nothing. all those kids were of age, so i last read.

and the Larry Craig thing... I just do not know what happened there. The report of the cop who was in that bathroom seems a bit strange to me. And just this past week, another man in that same bathroom was acquitted by a jury for the same exact situation. I dont know if the cops are luring people into bathrooms or what.. but the whole thing seems odd to me.

Exactly.  But the DUmp would have hung both of them, one for something that is legal and the DUmp actively supports, and the other for the suggestion that he may have wanted something, though it's kind of tough to tell if he wanted sex or toilet paper... 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »
You can't help but think of...

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »
Snarkturian Clone (971 posts)      Mon Mar-10-08 03:18 PM
4. Yup

It's a start.   :banghead:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.