Author Topic: 30 Dr. Tiller threads - Anyone want to talk about the two Soldiers shot at a rec  (Read 544 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Cid_B  (571 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jun-02-09 03:42 AM
Original message
30 Dr. Tiller threads - Anyone want to talk about the two Soldiers shot at a recruiting station?

A man with "political and religious motives" killed a soldier just out of basic training and wounded another Monday in a targeted attack on a military recruiting center, police said. The shootings were not believed to be part of a broader scheme.

A police report based on an interview with the suspect says Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, told police he observed two soldiers in uniform, drove up to the recruiting center and started shooting.
"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them," Lt. Terry Hastings told The Associated Press. "That's what he said."

he two soldiers who were shot had completed basic training within the past two weeks and were not regular recruiters, said Lt. Col. Thomas F. Artis of the Oklahoma City Recruiting Battalion, which oversees the Little Rock office.

William Long, 23, of Conway, died, and Quinton Ezeagwula, 18, of Jacksonville, was wounded and in stable condition, Police Chief Stuart Thomas said.
Both men were from nearby hometowns and volunteered to work at the recruiting center to attract other locals to the military. "They can show the example, `Here's where I was, and here is where I am,'" Artis said.

snip...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090602/ap_on_re_us/us_recr...

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with people?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5767620

It was only 2 potential "war criminals" who got shot, so the dump doesnt care but I bet they were all secretly were saying, "yeah this is cool".  :whatever:

AllentownJake  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jun-02-09 06:29 AM
Response to Original message
16. There is a difference

I don't think you can find many American who will publicly say they are not appalled by the killing of the soldier.

There are plenty of people giving each other high fives over the killing of the Dr.

All of the victims were involved in professions that some morally question.

There are plenty of leftists high fiving each other right now.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

AllentownJake  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jun-02-09 06:29 AM
Response to Original message
16. There is a difference

I don't think you can find many American who will publicly say they are not appalled by the killing of the soldier.

There are plenty of people giving each other high fives over the killing of the Dr.

Uh-Oh, the DUmmies know we are watching for their anti-military screeds, so they have to keep quiet.    And , uh DUmmie, no intelligent person will question the morality of serving in the military.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Uh-Oh, the DUmmies know we are watching for their anti-military screeds, so they have to keep quiet.    And , uh DUmmie, no intelligent person will question the morality of serving in the military.

They still hint at it.

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.