Author Topic: Why do nearly half of Americans vote Republican? Cyrano  (Read 1971 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Why do nearly half of Americans vote Republican? Cyrano
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2016, 06:14:00 PM »
not retarded infants?

I not only want you miscreant defects to die. I want you to die horribly, in extreme pain and as grotesquely as possible.

That sum it up?    :bird:

Tell us how you really feel now.... don't hold anything back!!!     :tongue:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2016, 07:30:01 PM »
not retarded infants?

I not only want you miscreant defects to die. I want you to die horribly, in extreme pain and as grotesquely as possible.

To paraphrase the late, great Lyle Alzado:  I want them to live and watch their families die horribly.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2016, 10:17:19 PM »
not retarded infants?

IOW, a quick dirt nap that hurts a whole bunch.     :fuelfire:  :thinking: :zap: :zap: :angryvillagers: :nutkick: :nunchuck: :chairshot: :chairshot:
You forgot something. Die soon.
No,  No, Nooo! Thundley, sir. They must suffer for their transgressions.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2016, 03:13:01 PM »
As the great philosopher Tsingtao ,or, perhaps it was Moo Shu said "One who does not understand his enemy is well and truly forked".

^5
Deplorable since 2016