Author Topic: gasbag Lamond's sick and tired  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: gasbag Lamond's sick and tired
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2015, 10:33:28 AM »
I never said anything was wrong with the criticism, I stated that I hate people with political ignorance. As for facebook I don't have one. Thank you. If my initial statement offended, maybe It hit a little close to home. Just saying.

Please drop by our introduce yourself thread http://conservativecave.com/index.php?board=8.0 and say hi there.
Maybe a little bit about yourself and where you are politically.
We don`t ban anyone for their positions so no worries on that.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2015, 10:21:07 AM »
I never said anything was wrong with the criticism, I stated that I hate people with political ignorance. As for facebook I don't have one. Thank you. If my initial statement offended, maybe It hit a little close to home. Just saying.
And you were asked for specific instances you've seen here of "political ignorance " and you've provided none.

None of what you say hits anywhere close to home with me...just makes you look and sound like a troll.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline andrewjbo

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2015, 10:30:57 AM »
That seems to be everyone's goto answer. It's a troll. Everytime someone states something that someone finds off putting or against their opinions, or questions someone's comments, their a troll. As you asked me about specific instances. Well read my posts and see if I called anyone out. I stated an opinion.  My opinion, if you find issue to it I really care less. As you state, you look into stuff. I really don't care about you or your depth of knowledge about politics either. You want a instance. How about getting all butt hurt for an imagined sleight. As you seem to think I did to anyone in the room. How about quit trying to call people out for having their own opinions. Seems kinda liberal to me. Do you want to also take care of everyone and speak for them too, I know maybe you can defend them like the liberals defend BLM. Since people as so in need of you correcting anyone who decides to post something. Troll,  well kiss my troll ass

Offline SVPete

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2015, 10:44:00 AM »
That seems to be everyone's goto answer. It's a troll. Everytime someone states something that someone finds off putting or against their opinions, or questions someone's comments, their a troll. As you asked me about specific instances. Well read my posts and see if I called anyone out. I stated an opinion.  My opinion, if you find issue to it I really care less. As you state, you look into stuff. I really don't care about you or your depth of knowledge about politics either. You want a instance. How about getting all butt hurt for an imagined sleight. As you seem to think I did to anyone in the room. How about quit trying to call people out for having their own opinions. Seems kinda liberal to me. Do you want to also take care of everyone and speak for them too, I know maybe you can defend them like the liberals defend BLM. Since people as so in need of you correcting anyone who decides to post something. Troll,  well kiss my troll ass

Ya know, speaking from 18 years' experience on Internet discussion forums I can tell you that there's no harm in introducing yourself, as suggested above, or in letting folks know your ideas (i.e. where you're coming from), or in answering a request for specifics with examples of what you mean.

OTOH, dodging around, evading questions, and impugning those asking the questions looks like you're playing games. IOW, classic trollish behavior. The people calling you out also have lengthy experience on Internet discussion forums. They've seen this stuff before ... many times.

If you're for real, act that way. If you really are playing trollish games, you've been recognized. It's time to move on to your next target.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2015, 02:57:02 PM »
Hmmm I seemed to have touched a nerve.

I'm not sure what passes for intelligent debate where you go to school n00b...but if you are going to wade into the deep end of the pool you better be a good swimmer.

You made a declarative statement and when pressed for specifics you've waffled and given mush mouth answers.

It's all classic signs of someone being a troll.

Now you've got two choices as I see it...continue telling veteran members here to kiss your ass...or you can act like you know how to sit at the grown up table an defend your position...just like the rest of us here do.

Either way...the clock is ticking and the Mods are watching.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline andrewjbo

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 03:18:10 PM »
No I told you to kiss my ass. If I can't make a statement that wasn't pin pointed at anyone and you get your panties in a wade about my statement. That's just plan childish or insecurities on your part. I'm a noob because I made a statement told you it was in general when asked and you're still whining about the statement. And you're questioning my intelligence because I wont justify my general statement to you. So of you calling me a troll makes you feel better, makes you feel like a bigger man then by all means I'm a troll because it appears that you're one of those people that take offense to anything anyone's says. That you're entitled, so you resort to name calling and trying to belittle. Well, under the best of circumstances you're not worth my time let alone a mature coversation. I explained myself and if you find it not to your satisfaction. Awwwe poor baby. Get used to it. Not once until now have I said anything specific. And that is your feelings got hurt because my initial statement must fit you like a glove. That's the only reason why you are continuing to try and beat a dead horse. Maybe my statement should have been directed at someone? Possible you? You're trying to start shit because your belief (there's your sense of entitlement ) it was directed at you. And it must have made you mad, thinking someone was questioning your all knowing self. Get over yourself. I made a statement. Wasn't directed at anyone least of all you. You remind me of the privates I had while being a drill sergeant. Talk a big game, cry when things don't go your way and think their shit don't stink. So by all means make yourself happy keep being an Internet warrior, a defender of freedom, protector of all those helpless people that you feel can't protect themselves or speak from themselves and stay that frightened little child who lashes out when he's to ignorant to understand something or someone. Kudos to you sir. And the last thing who the hell are you to question me? You don't know me or anything about me. But I know your type. Right now you should be outside thanking the trees for wasting the oxygen they provide.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 03:30:32 PM »
I gotta stand with SVPete and txradioguy. andrew bj is exhibiting classic troll sign. Plus his responses are getting longer, hasn't figured out how to create a paragraph and s/h/it is starting to use more multi-syllable 25 cent college type words

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 04:00:03 PM »
No I told you to kiss my ass. If I can't make a statement that wasn't pin pointed at anyone and you get your panties in a wade about my statement. That's just plan childish or insecurities on your part. I'm a noob because I made a statement told you it was in general when asked and you're still whining about the statement. And you're questioning my intelligence because I wont justify my general statement to you. So of you calling me a troll makes you feel better, makes you feel like a bigger man then by all means I'm a troll because it appears that you're one of those people that take offense to anything anyone's says. That you're entitled, so you resort to name calling and trying to belittle. Well, under the best of circumstances you're not worth my time let alone a mature coversation. I explained myself and if you find it not to your satisfaction. Awwwe poor baby. Get used to it. Not once until now have I said anything specific. And that is your feelings got hurt because my initial statement must fit you like a glove. That's the only reason why you are continuing to try and beat a dead horse. Maybe my statement should have been directed at someone? Possible you? You're trying to start shit because your belief (there's your sense of entitlement ) it was directed at you. And it must have made you mad, thinking someone was questioning your all knowing self. Get over yourself. I made a statement. Wasn't directed at anyone least of all you. You remind me of the privates I had while being a drill sergeant. Talk a big game, cry when things don't go your way and think their shit don't stink. So by all means make yourself happy keep being an Internet warrior, a defender of freedom, protector of all those helpless people that you feel can't protect themselves or speak from themselves and stay that frightened little child who lashes out when he's to ignorant to understand something or someone. Kudos to you sir. And the last thing who the hell are you to question me? You don't know me or anything about me. But I know your type. Right now you should be outside thanking the trees for wasting the oxygen they provide.
Where were you a DS at? When were you in the Army? 

I'm an active duty SFC...maybe we have crossed paths before somewhere.

The Army is quite a small world these days.

Offline andrewjbo

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 04:04:32 PM »
1/50th at benning. Just retired... shit the 25th will be a year now. The last 4 yrs been at stewart before that I got tagged with ac/rc at dix. Then benning for 2 yrs before I got da select for the trial. Campbell prior to that 327 at first then stood up the 506th there. Rest of my time was in germany

Offline SVPete

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2015, 04:33:30 PM »
Where were you a DS at? When were you in the Army? 

I'm an active duty SFC...maybe we have crossed paths before somewhere.

The Army is quite a small world these days.

:rotf: :popcorn: This could get interesting quickly. :popcorn: :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 08:28:41 PM »

So were you stating that you are not politically ignorant and implying we are? Just a question, not trying to start a fight here. Not a way to win friends and influence people in my opinion.   I don't know you from a hole in the ground... it just seems like you have come across as a holier than thou person. Typical dummie behavior of those the venture over here.  Just saying.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2015, 11:33:52 PM »
So were you stating that you are not politically ignorant and implying we are? Just a question, not trying to start a fight here. Not a way to win friends and influence people in my opinion.   I don't know you from a hole in the ground... it just seems like you have come across as a holier than thou person. Typical dummie behavior of those the venture over here.  Just saying.
Good luck in getting a straight answer on this one.

I tried and the best ingot was a "kiss my ass" at the end of a long disjointed diatribe.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2015, 02:40:50 AM »
No I told you to kiss my ass. If I can't make a statement that wasn't pin pointed at anyone and you get your panties in a wade about my statement. That's just plan childish or insecurities on your part.

No what is childish is to come into a forum...and your first post is a broad brush claim...that you then refuse to back up.

I'm not getting my panties in a wad about anything.  I've merely asked for specifics.  And in response you keep posting longer and longer replies that do nothing to back up your initial claim.

I'm a noob because I made a statement told you it was in general when asked and you're still whining about the statement. And you're questioning my intelligence because I wont justify my general statement to you.

I called you a n00b because your post count and your IQ seem to be at about the same level when it comes to discussing things.

n00b = Newbie = new person on a discussion forum or chat room.  Every single person that posts here has been a n00b at some point.  Most of us have the ability to not act like it though.

So of you calling me a troll makes you feel better, makes you feel like a bigger man then by all means I'm a troll because it appears that you're one of those people that take offense to anything anyone's says.

You're only a troll if you act like one.  I only have an issue with someone who comes in and makes...as their very first post...a very brain dead and highly suspcious first post the way you did.

That you're entitled, so you resort to name calling and trying to belittle.

Methinks the n00b doth protest too much.

Well, under the best of circumstances you're not worth my time let alone a mature coversation. I explained myself and if you find it not to your satisfaction. Awwwe poor baby. Get used to it. Not once until now have I said anything specific. And that is your feelings got hurt because my initial statement must fit you like a glove. That's the only reason why you are continuing to try and beat a dead horse. Maybe my statement should have been directed at someone? Possible you? You're trying to start shit because your belief (there's your sense of entitlement ) it was directed at you. And it must have made you mad, thinking someone was questioning your all knowing self. Get over yourself. I made a statement. Wasn't directed at anyone least of all you.

You sound like someone who needs their diaper changed.
You remind me of the privates I had while being a drill sergeant. Talk a big game, cry when things don't go your way and think their shit don't stink.

Isn't that what you're doing right now?  Ever hear the term "projection"?  No?  Perhaps you should look it up.

So by all means make yourself happy keep being an Internet warrior, a defender of freedom, protector of all those helpless people that you feel can't protect themselves or speak from themselves and stay that frightened little child who lashes out when he's to ignorant to understand something or someone. Kudos to you sir. And the last thing who the hell are you to question me? You don't know me or anything about me. But I know your type. Right now you should be outside thanking the trees for wasting the oxygen they provide.

You're angry.  Perhaps you should switch to decaf.  You're spending wayyy too much time trying to kill the messenger instead of addressing the message.

Assuming you really were a DS...then you know that clear concise answers to direct questions are what's expected of privates when a senior ranking person asks them a direct question.

Right now...you're flailing around like some DAP who just stumble ****ed his way off the cattle truck and is trying to figure out his head from his asshole after being the victim of a shark attack by every DS in the Company/Battery.

And the last thing who the hell are you to question me?

I'm a plank holding member of this forum and a former Super Moderator here...you're a 5 post chump with keyboard courage and a shitty attitude.

You got any other stupid questions you'd like answered?

Offline andrewjbo

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2015, 04:13:44 AM »
So I'm a troll for stating my opinion. Explain that. So I have to make middle of the road statemates.  God forbid if someone has a different view than someone else, in that case you better not say anything. We wouldn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt now would we.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2015, 07:29:22 AM »
So I'm a troll for stating my opinion. Explain that. So I have to make middle of the road statemates.  God forbid if someone has a different view than someone else, in that case you better not say anything. We wouldn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt now would we.
No. You are a troll for being an a$$hole.

You refused to answer a very simple question. To whom does your first statement apply?
I hate people with political ignorance.

It is a simple question. All you have done is evade the question/hijack a thread/and start fights over it. So yes, you're being a troll.

Stop being a troll and realize you are on a discussion forum.
BS given for acting like a troll

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2015, 03:52:27 PM »

I think you've got off to a rough start here. What you might like to do would be to go to the introduction thread and tell us a little more about yourself.  As you've  said, we don't know you. The people here are very nice, and will be more receptive when you show that you are wanting to be a member of this forum, not just an antagonist.

Where it appears to me that you've gotten off to a rough start is your statement about political ignorance. All TX was asking for was a little clarification as to what you meant by it, trying to incite some conversation with you.  Instead of giving that, you got defensive. Which is great as a drill sergeant on the 'trail', not necessarily when you are on 'trial' (your exact word choice).

Then there is your history you claim: 25 years in the Army is great and all, but it doesn't mean anything here. Don't expect us to bow down to you just because you may have been a drill sergeant. There are several of us who have served or are currently serving in the military here, but we don't throw that around like it gives us any kind of credibility about politics. A military discussion, yes, but here we are all equal when it comes to politics.

If you're going to throw out there on the internet that you served in the military, expect some initial cynicism nowadays. Anyone can claim they served in the military. And your chronology of units, vague as it is, doesn't prove anything. Most people who've served say, "I was an Infantryman", or "I was a Singal Support Specialist", Drill Sergeant is just a temporary duty, so there is that as well.

Your grammar and lack of attention to detail in writing makes me skeptical as to whether you were a drill sergeant. Several years of being forced to write in the Army writing style will get you paying attention to other people's writing styles.  And if drill sergeants do anything nowadays, its keep track of EVERYTHING Joe does on paper.

You've come in here, shit on the carpets, talked some smack, and you're surprised that people are skeptical about your intentions and defensive towards you. Pull your head out your fourth point of contact, and you will do fine here. Keep it up there, and the expression 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes' comes to mind.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline andrewjbo

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2015, 04:12:13 PM »
Never used me in the military to change anyone's opinion.  I used it as an example as to someone's actions. Never saud 25 years. I said I retired last year come the 25th. Never talked smacked until I was attack. I made a statement, that's all. It wasn't pointed at anyone. So since apparently I am not allowed to have an opinion for fear I might offend someone I'll leave you all to you close knit forum.  That way you all can be happy with yourselves.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2015, 04:17:10 PM »
Good luck in getting a straight answer on this one.

I tried and the best ingot was a "kiss my ass" at the end of a long disjointed diatribe.

Yep TRG. I thought maybe he just got off on the wrong foot, it happens.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2015, 04:28:21 PM »
Never used me in the military to change anyone's opinion.  I used it as an example as to someone's actions. Never saud 25 years. I said I retired last year come the 25th. Never talked smacked until I was attack. I made a statement, that's all. It wasn't pointed at anyone. So since apparently I am not allowed to have an opinion for fear I might offend someone I'll leave you all to you close knit forum.  That way you all can be happy with yourselves.

You could have explained that a little further. You come in our little corner of the internet, make a blanket statement that "could" be directed at people here, they responded, and then you immediately got all defensive.   Kinda seems to me you are the one that has a thin skin.

Just sayin. 

I bet you are fun at parties.   :tongue:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2015, 05:12:57 PM »
1/50th at benning. Just retired... shit the 25th will be a year now. The last 4 yrs been at stewart before that I got tagged with ac/rc at dix. Then benning for 2 yrs before I got da select for the trial. Campbell prior to that 327 at first then stood up the 506th there. Rest of my time was in germany

What battalion of the 327?

I was also in Germany.
And Benning. I retired in 2011.

We have our large share of trolls who show up here as well as posers pretending military service. We are quite good at sniffing them out.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »

I never said you couldn't have an opinion,  it just seemed like you got really defensive awfully quick. And it looked to be based off miscommunication of what you were saying. If what you're saying is your opinion then so be it: just practice a little civility, and don't expect us to agree with you always. I 
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers