Author Topic: I don't know about anyone else here, but  (Read 1289 times)

Offline CC27

I don't know about anyone else here, but
« on: April 06, 2024, 12:41:02 PM »
PCIntern

I don't know about anyone else here, but
I’m getting dozens of emails daily grotesquely denigrating President Biden, these emails claim that they “knew he was out there but they had no idea he was this insane”. As fast as I unsubscribe to say, four sites, I start getting 6-7 other sites pounding me all day. Of course I trash these without even opening them but I swear that some hours I’ll get upwards of 10-15 per hour. These are largely “business-oriented” and suggest imminent collapse, ruination, you get the idea.

Of course I won’t repeat the insanity here, but I can see that after a while, a susceptible individual might begin to believe some of this trash. Makes me want to vomit, fast as a comet. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218841545

You really had to make a post about this? You have way too much time on your hands. 🙄

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: I don't know about anyone else here, but
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 01:30:43 PM »
As fast as I unsubscribe to say, four sites, I start getting 6-7 other sites pounding me all day. Of course I trash these without even opening them but I swear that some hours I’ll get upwards of 10-15 per hour.

All that’s because you’re being recognized as a highly intelligent :lmao: celebrity poster at the dump!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 02:53:15 PM »
WTH kind of spamster list - and how many - has DU-member PCIntern contrived to get himself onto? Most days I do not get a dozen emails of all kinds to my personal AND work email addresses. Did DU-member PCIntern set his email address to "Public" on some politics discussion site and someone registered him with political information spamster sites? Maybe a conserva-mole or maybe a Prog he POed somehow?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 03:13:45 PM »
WTH kind of spamster list - and how many - has DU-member PCIntern contrived to get himself onto? Most days I do not get a dozen emails of all kinds to my personal AND work email addresses. Did DU-member PCIntern set his email address to "Public" on some politics discussion site and someone registered him with political information spamster sites? Maybe a conserva-mole or maybe a Prog he POed somehow?

Hey!  It's a full time job keeping him on so many emailing lists!!!!

Full. Time.  Job!

:-) :-) :-)
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2024, 03:34:53 PM »
I don't know about you but I'm sure that PCJanitor eats his own feces.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 11:36:07 AM »
pounding me all day

I think the DUmmy is cruising DU for a date.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 01:02:53 PM »

I think the DUmmy is cruising DU for a date.

Trolling for someone to push in his stool  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 06:33:06 PM »
Well, they do have spam filters and such but hey we all know that nobody expects the VRWC
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"