Author Topic: Once again, it's all about Will Pitt  (Read 1679 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Once again, it's all about Will Pitt
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 09:03:25 PM »
Sat Dec 6, 2014, 12:05 PM

WilliamPitt (57,508 posts)

It was 1984, and I was in love for the first time in my little life... And she was Black... and a car cruised by filled with a pile of upperclassmen from the school I attended... and the faces in the windows were all turned my way... The day after, back at school, those upperclassmen formed a pack and swarmed me... they screamed, "Did you f--k that ni---r? Did you f--k that ni---r? Did you dip your wick? Did you?"

Bull-shit, you lying ass tosspot.  I don't know what 80s movies you recently watched, but that never happened to you.  If you expect me to believe, for one hot second that Charles and Jane's baby boy even looked at black people with anything other than apathy and disgust, you're full of shit.

I was a boy when that happened, when merely being in the presence of a Black person was cause for violence, and this was in the "enlightened" Northeast. I understood much more about my country the day after than I'd ever known the day before.

Your grasp of anything, other than a bottle of booze, is tenuous at best, William.  Since you have such a problem with history, history in your beloved, "enlightened" Northeast, let me show you something:

Yeah, you completely forgot about that, didn't you, DUmbass?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840