Author Topic: Chickenshit ***** faggot DUmp censors the truth  (Read 1008 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Chickenshit ***** faggot DUmp censors the truth
« on: July 17, 2016, 06:26:01 PM »

Someone posted the links to Gavin Long's links to the Nation of Islam and his references to "crackers," etc., and the truth was too much for the colossal pussies: they deleted it. Evidently because it linked to the Daily Caller.

Sorry, lurkers: you can't wish it into the cornfield. The asshole you thought was in a RW nut group was just another run of the mill cop hating scumbag BLM racist.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Chickenshit ***** faggot DUmp censors the truth
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 06:45:09 PM »
They would like to believe what's allowed to be reported on the island is what is also being reported in the real world. When they find out it's not, they become extremely unnerved and disjointed. The primitives are like Islamic terrorists and BLM sympathetic cop killers in that respect.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 08:17:28 PM »
It ...... disagrees..........with ........ the .....voices in my ........heeeeaaaaaddddd

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 09:38:56 PM »
The MSM is burying that angle as well. I have no clue if it is true.... would not surprise me if it were indeed true.

Irregardless the blood is on the hands of obumbles and the MSM.  They wanted it, they got it.  obumbles legacy will go down as the worst president in history.  Somewhere Carter is smiling.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 10:01:43 PM »
Per this article - DU won't be able to write off the Guardian as a hate-source - he was associated with the Nation of Islam people in the past, but went indie. Evidently they weren't sufficiently extreme.

The dude seems to have made a mess of his life. I just wish he had not made his mess others' mess.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 12:29:55 AM »
The SPLC, which the DUmmies hold in high regard, claims the nation of islam is a right wing hate group that has aligned itself with many white supremacist groups in the shared belief that racial separation is necessary, and that a general race war is the only way to achieve their goals.

I learned that from reading nadins posts at the jackhole radical site today.  Apparently, she is an expert on the subject. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 07:01:28 AM »
They would like to believe what's allowed to be reported on the island is what is also being reported in the real world.
  This is so true, USA.  It's similar to some of their belief, that when you put someone on ignore, that someone is also banned from reading one's own posts.  All of it is so  :lalala:  Make it go away from DU, and it's not really happening!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 07:06:39 AM »
Well, the Nation of Islam is listed as a "hate group" by the SPLC. The SPLC's NOI page has some interesting history, and does mention NOI having some appeal/connection to (but not alliance with) white supremacist groups, due to NOI's virulent hatred of Jews and belief in racial separatism. I'm sure it would nads and other DU-folk & JPR-folk a sad, but SPLC doesn't refer to NOI as right-wing (or left-wing); DU-folk & JPR-folk need all assaholic groups - like NOI - to be right-wing assaholics, so NOI will continue to be "right-wing" in their bogey-fantasy-driven minds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.