Author Topic: Drunken old bat asks questions...  (Read 519 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Drunken old bat asks questions...
« on: February 19, 2020, 08:03:50 AM »
NanceGreggs (25,237 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213000328

How Does It Feel, Republicans?

Just a few questions I’d like the MSM to ask of the GOP spokes-whores who appear on their shows …

How does it feel to know you’ve abandoned every principle you ever laid claim to?

How does it feel to realize that the snarling dog you’ve un-muzzled is not just mean – he’s foaming-at-the-mouth rabid?

How does it feel to watch the rule of law crumbling before your eyes, knowing you’ve caused its downfall?

How does it feel to hear your “pResident” openly admit post-acquittal to the very conduct he denied pre-acquittal?

How does it feel knowing that whatever power you once had, you have now rendered
yourself powerless to do anything?

Can you explain what ‘lesson’ Trump learned by being impeached – aside from the obvious lesson that he can do whatever he wants without any restrictions whatsoever?

What do you fear more: Your country becoming a dictatorship, or Trump tweeting something nasty about you?

Just some serving suggestions. Feel free to add your own.

:yawn:

Star Member Grasswire2 (6,271 posts)

4. I note that our Rev War ancestors were not afraid of mean neighbors, in the cause of liberty.

They pledged their fortunes, their blood, and their sacred honor.

In my own family, that meant losing 12,000 acres of land in upper NY with its profitable saw mill, and escaping hanging after being imprisoned.

And here these lily-livered collaborateurs capitulate at the thought of mean tweets and nicknames.

:whatever:

Karadeniz (5,672 posts)

5. My great+uncle was Thomas Nelson. He was a very wealthy slave owner in Virginia and took over the

Governorship of Virginia when Thomas Jefferson became otherwise occupied. I believe he signed the Declaration. As the revolution progressed and the rebels needed money, he sold all 400+ of his slaves to buy weaponry and supplies for Yorktown. I wonder where they went. I'm not thrilled to have the richest, I think, slave owner in Va. in my tree, but he did put his money where his mouth was. The state government was supposed to repay him, but they didn't, so like your ancestor, mine lost it all.

:whatever:

Star Member blue-wave (1,605 posts)

6. In the last four years

I have come to realize that there are those who hate a Democratic Republic form of government. I knew that there were some people who despised our wonderful form of government, but now I see there is a sizable and formidable group, worldwide at that, who want total and complete power. They want to create a society of serfs/slaves and the elite. Nothing in between. At present those in power, elected republicons and/or those appointed by the current administration, are playing their part to perfection.

I apologize if I sound too depressing, but I am a realist at heart. We can though, no we must, continue to fight with righteous political might and for the ideals of democracy. To paraphrase Churchill's greatest speech:

"we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender..."

In other words: Never give up!!

jcmaine72 (1,194 posts)

16. We could probably ask some of those same question to a few folks here, especially regarding

abandoned principles.

" Is Bloomberg a racist? You betcha. But he's a racist with $60+ billion to spend who may enable us to claw our way back to a semblance of democracy.""

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287525737

Anyone ever thought they'd see a statement like that made here?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Drunken old bat asks questions...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 08:33:27 AM »
Notice they sure are talking about the Revolutionary and Civil wars a lot lately.

I don't think they know what that means.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 08:34:17 AM »
To answer her question, I'm feeling confident.

A couple of primitives figure that they would be just rich as President Trump if not for tiny accidents of fate.

Response to NanceGreggs (Original post)Wed Feb 19, 2020, 02:48 AM
Star Member Grasswire2 (6,271 posts)
4. I note that our Rev War ancestors were not afraid of mean neighbors, in the cause of liberty.

They pledged their fortunes, their blood, and their sacred honor.

In my own family, that meant losing 12,000 acres of land in upper NY with its profitable saw mill, and escaping hanging after being imprisoned.

And here these lily-livered collaborateurs capitulate at the thought of mean tweets and nicknames.
Response to Grasswire2 (Reply #4)Wed Feb 19, 2020, 03:06 AM
Karadeniz (5,672 posts)
5. My great+uncle was Thomas Nelson. He was a very wealthy slave owner in Virginia and took over the

Governorship of Virginia when Thomas Jefferson became otherwise occupied. I believe he signed the Declaration. As the revolution progressed and the rebels needed money, he sold all 400+ of his slaves to buy weaponry and supplies for Yorktown. I wonder where they went. I'm not thrilled to have the richest, I think, slave owner in Va. in my tree, but he did put his money where his mouth was. The state government was supposed to repay him, but they didn't, so like your ancestor, mine lost it all.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 08:36:15 AM »
Notice they sure are talking about the Revolutionary and Civil wars a lot lately.

I don't think they know what that means.

I am just fine with them being clueless to what a civil war could mean just like I am OK with movies showing thugs with guns shooting gangsta style. 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 09:16:21 AM »
 :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:

:lmao: Believe it or not, I agree with NG. I dearly hope MSM outlets would make public and clear their blatant partisanship. :lmao:

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 10:12:49 AM »
Star Member blue-wave (1,605 posts)

6. In the last four years

I have come to realize that there are those who hate a Democratic Republic form of government. I knew that there were some people who despised our wonderful form of government, but now I see there is a sizable and formidable group, worldwide at that, who want total and complete power. They want to create a society of serfs/slaves and the elite. Nothing in between.

Yes, we call those people 'The Democratic Party,' though the form of government is somewhat mischaracterized, leaving out the concept of 'Federal' from the whole thing, and mistaking 'Democratic' for 'Representative' which is close but not the same.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 10:25:51 AM »
My question:

Why can't the left make points without using loaded questions?