Author Topic: Waiting in line to get my taxes done today with AARP. (Bouncy)  (Read 513 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Waiting in line to get my taxes done today with AARP. (Bouncy)
« on: February 18, 2020, 02:30:20 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212998850

tavernier (6,773 posts)

Waiting in line to get my taxes done today with AARP.

Sat next to a pleasant old guy and struck up a conversation. I said I’m not donating 3$ to the presidential election because the billionaires can pay their own way. He said yes. Trump could give him the money since he was going to win anyway. And had I heard that Bloomberg was having HRC as his running mate? I said that this was a joke, but no, he assured me... it was true because it was on the news this morning. I asked him if he had heard this on Fox News and he said yes indeed, Fox News. So of course he knew that it was true. He said that Bloomberg better watch his steps because with her for a running mate, someone was certain to “do him in.” He added that at least we didn’t have to worry about Biden since he was the biggest crook of all, placing his son on the government payroll where he proceeded to rob them blind.

I just nodded and excused myself to use the ladies room, and on my return, finding another seat.

As another DUer said here a few days ago, I don’t have the experience to deprogram cult members, so I just step away. I’m never entirely sure when they will begin to seizure and foam at the mouth. That much kool aid is extremely toxic and at some point the human brain will have to rebel and cleanse itself. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want any of that saliva getting on me.
Aaarrrrgghhhhh!

Uhm, that's been reported by a whole slew of media outlets.  Who looks uninformed now?  You couldn't debunk it because it's something that is widely reported.

pwb (4,363 posts)

3. In opposite world lies are truth.

They believe Opinion as news.

Yes, I'm quite sure FOX reported that Hillary has had all those people suicided.   :thatsright:

Since this didn't happen it really doesn't matter, but just about everything reported in the bouncy IS true.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Waiting in line to get my taxes done today with AARP. (Bouncy)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 03:08:48 PM »
If this is true then the pleasant old guy was probably just yanking the DUmmie's chain. :hyper:

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 03:09:48 PM »
What a bunch of BS.

DUmmys don't need to do taxes as they do not make enough, if any, money.... that they report.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 03:25:36 PM »
I said I’m not donating 3$ to the presidential election

I have a question.  This bothers me.  I don't know why, but it does.  I've just started noticing it and usually from young people, but this is obviously no young person.

Why are these people putting the $ behind the number??  Any of y'all do it?  If so, why?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 03:47:39 PM »

I have a question.  This bothers me.  I don't know why, but it does.  I've just started noticing it and usually from young people, but this is obviously no young person.

Why are these people putting the $ behind the number??  Any of y'all do it?  If so, why?

KC

European BS way of doing things. eg. 10€  10£
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer