Author Topic: In this current crazy world I guess I am a moderate Democrat. Bouncy  (Read 539 times)

Offline CC27

redstatebluegirl (8,091 posts)

In this current crazy world I guess I am a moderate Democrat.

In my 20's in the 70's I was considered a progressive democrat and hated by my older relatives who were long time Democrats. I guess what goes around comes around. The weird thing is things feel so different now. Not sure why but it does.

I marched against the war, I marched for women's rights, I marched for civil rights, I marched for LGBTQ rights in my lifetime but I'm a moderate in this party that I have loved forever.

I have never been personally attacked until this morning on social media for being a DINO. Really? This was a Bernie Sanders supporter who threw that at me. I have known her for 15 years. Called my cell and left a nasty message telling me I was a Trump lover and anti union, really? I swear I'm going to crawl under my rock until after November if this keeps up. I know this person, she has never walked a precinct, she has never made a call and I know she has never had a yard sign until 2016 when she jumped on the BS wagon.

We are going to lose this election if this crap continues!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287533581

Lies.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: In this current crazy world I guess I am a moderate Democrat. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 12:34:34 PM »
Lies.

Not all.  They ARE going to lose this election.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 12:49:09 PM »
We are going to lose this election if this crap continues!

The crap is going to continue, bank on it.  Now, go crawl under your rock.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 01:52:56 PM »
And not just a loss.  This one is going to be monumental, and you won't even see it coming because you've convinced yourselves that it wasn't your candidate who was the loser, it was simply a stolen election.  Unless and until you start owning certain things, you will continue to lose in a very big way.  You've definitely lost anyone who may be considered moderate.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 02:01:10 PM »
redstatebluegirl (8,091 posts)

In this current crazy world I guess I am a moderate Democrat.

No DUmbass, you're still a whackadoodle far leftist moron. It's just that BS supporters are even more whackadoodle and farther left than you.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 02:13:15 PM »
I have never been personally attacked until this morning on social media for being a DINO. Really? This was a Bernie Sanders supporter who threw that at me. I have known her for 15 years. Called my cell and left a nasty message telling me I was a Trump lover and anti union ...

This is your party, your creation. Embrace the suck and

:ownit:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.