Author Topic: Sorry, but "Bernie Bros" is the relatively BENIGN term for the vile scum-buckets  (Read 388 times)

Online CC27

Atticus (7,224 posts)

Sorry, but "Bernie Bros" is the relatively BENIGN term for the vile scum-buckets to whom

it refers: those who disrupted the 2016 Convention; those who encouraged people to vote for Trump or Stein or to stay home on election day 2016; those who urged Hillary's defeat in order to "speed the revolution; and, those who threatened Clinton supporters with violence. IMHO, these folks were not, are not and never will be Democrats.

To be sure, these do not represent the majority of Sanders supporters, but the fact that some occupy positions of authority in his 2020 campaign is disturbing. It leaves one to wonder whether personal integrity is even considered when power is being delegated.

Fire away.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287528976

Ouch.

Offline Delmar

Response to Atticus (Original post)Mon Feb 17, 2020, 01:24 PM
Horizens (590 posts)
1. Agree

1000%

It also refers to people who believe the BIG LIE that the 2016 primary was rigged. Often repeated, easily debunked

Then the democrat party just pissed away a half a million dollars buying Bernie that beach house for nothing.

Bernie lost all those coin flips and card draws fair and square--that's the breaks.

These chimpanzees think that if they say something has been debunked enough times, then that debunks it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

So is Atticus saying that Trump and the Russians didnt steal the 2016 election and hillary's loss was because of the bernie bros?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

It also refers to people who believe the BIG LIE that the 2016 primary was rigged.

Of course it wasn't rigged, they new all along they were giving it to clinton. they just let bernie think he was running, then at the end thy just bent him over and f**ked him! :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!