Author Topic: If Bernie Sanders Wins the Nomination, but Loses in November, Rockhead  (Read 849 times)

Offline CC27

MineralMan (128,716 posts)

If Bernie Sanders Wins the Nomination, but Loses in November,

that will be OK, see, because it will send a strong message out there and we'll see that Trump is working to destroy our nation. Then, see, in 2024, we'll be ready to elect a truly revolutionary candidate to that office and everything will change. See? That's the ticket we need to ride through the 21st century. Right?

Well, that's just ridiculous, and it's the same crap we were being fed before the last election. We lost and Trump IS ruining the nation, and four years from now, the nation will be well-ruined, indeed. 2024 will be too damned late to turn things around, based on the destruction that has already taken place.

We don't need a "strong message." We need to get rid of Trump and undo the damage he has already caused. We need to begin rebuilding by correcting the wrongs Trump has caused. That is the imperative we face this year. Trump should never have taken office, and the voters said just that - at least a majority of voters, except in three crucial states.

In those three states, enough voters stayed home or cast a protest vote for one of two third-party candidates. That was enough to cost us the election in the Electoral College, and we ended up with Trump. People were miffed that a good, solid Democratic nominee wasn't exactly the one they wanted, and so they thought they'd send a "strong message."

Well, that message was received, and we won't make the same stupid mistake this year. At least I hope we won't.

We don't need a "message." We need a Democrat in the White House and a Democratic majority in the Senate. Frankly, nothing else matters in 2020. Any of our Democratic candidates could handle the job just fine, but not all of our candidates can win. So support the primary candidate you prefer, but get ready to fight to the end for whoever the nominee turns out to be. Forget about "sending a message."

We already got that message. Loud and clear.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287516544

Your message is, FREE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: If Bernie Sanders Wins the Nomination, but Loses in November, Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 08:21:38 AM »
Trump is working to destroy our nation

By:

Enforcing immigration law
Getting rid of MS 13 animals
Negotiating better trade deals
Nominating judges who uphold The Constitution
Supporting The 2nd Amendment
Record low unemployment
Record markets
Strong military

If he's working to destroy the nation then he's not doing a very good job of it.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 08:46:59 AM »
Any of our Democratic candidates could handle the job just fine, but not all of our candidates can win. So support the primary candidate you prefer, but get ready to fight to the end for whoever the nominee turns out to be.
Rockhead is talking like Bernie is the only one who would lose, but I think the old liver spotted Red is the most popular candidate they've got.  I don't see how any of their other candidates can win, their lineup is the biggest list of losers in all history.

Creepy Joe ends up losing every time he runs.  He's always feeling up or sniffing the hair of women and girls.  If someone disagrees with him he challenges them to a pushup contest or pokes them in the chest or tells them to go vote for somebody else.  Half the time the feeble old bastard doesn't even know which state he's in.  No way he wins.

A lot of people can tolerate a gay neighbor or a gay coworker but a gay president kissing and dancing with his husband at the inaugural ball or representing the US at state dinners isn't going to fly.  No way the booty judge wins.

No way Pocahontas or Klubachar wins--they would both get schlonged worse than Cankles did.

Bernie seems to be the most popular candidate they have.  When he starts talking, you can see the the excitement in the stupid freeloaders who support him--their eyes light up with visions of free stuff.

Bernie would lose to President Trump, but not by as much as any of the others in the pack of losers.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 09:19:08 AM »
Rockhead is talking like Bernie is the only one who would lose, but I think the old liver spotted Red is the most popular candidate they've got.  I don't see how any of their other candidates can win, their lineup is the biggest list of losers in all history.

Creepy Joe ends up losing every time he runs.  He's always feeling up or sniffing the hair of women and girls.  If someone disagrees with him he challenges them to a pushup contest or pokes them in the chest or tells them to go vote for somebody else.  Half the time the feeble old bastard doesn't even know which state he's in.  No way he wins.

A lot of people can tolerate a gay neighbor or a gay coworker but a gay president kissing and dancing with his husband at the inaugural ball or representing the US at state dinners isn't going to fly.  No way the booty judge wins.

No way Pocahontas or Klubachar wins--they would both get schlonged worse than Cankles did.

Bernie seems to be the most popular candidate they have.  When he starts talking, you can see the the excitement in the stupid freeloaders who support him--their eyes light up with visions of free stuff.

Bernie would lose to President Trump, but not by as much as any of the others in the pack of losers.

I pretty much agree, thing is with Liz and Amy they both sweep the same large share of the White Wimmen vote as Hitlery, I don't know if either of them has a big downside with any of their other demographics.  If Pete's the nominee, Black and Hispanic voters are gonna stay home in droves or vote for Trump, which will shoot their 'Popular majority' theme in the ass...providing endless amusement in the states that have passed those stupid 'Pledge electoral votes to the popular majority' laws.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 09:25:49 AM »
We don't need a "message."

Well it's a lucky thing, you DUmmy dipshits don't have a message and don't seem to be interested in finding one!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 09:30:00 AM »
In 2008, OhBummer!-Bots got Hillary Fans purged from DU.

In 2016 Hillary Fans got Bernie-Bots purged from DU.

In 2020 will the Bernie-Bots be doing the purging? Or be purged again?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 03:46:19 PM »
By:

Enforcing immigration law
Getting rid of MS 13 animals
Negotiating better trade deals
Nominating judges who uphold The Constitution
Supporting The 2nd Amendment
Record low unemployment
Record markets
Strong military

If he's working to destroy the nation then he's not doing a very good job of it.

Double the Obama GDP growth numbers.
Making european countries of NATO cough up $450 billion more that they did.
Not record but close labor participation rate.
Black, brown, women higher wages.
Bringing lower wage jobs the greatest wage percentage increases.
69% economic approval
72% country moving in right direction.

On the other hand:

Orange Man Bad.
Mean tweets.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 04:15:51 PM »

that will be OK,

Glad you are able to accept him as president this time. because all your clowns in the race are LOSERS!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 04:25:35 PM »

Then it finally puts  nail in the coffin of the claim that your party needs to go further left.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 04:30:23 PM »
I pretty much agree, thing is with Liz and Amy they both sweep the same large share of the White Wimmen vote as Hitlery, I don't know if either of them has a big downside with any of their other demographics.  If Pete's the nominee, Black and Hispanic voters are gonna stay home in droves or vote for Trump, which will shoot their 'Popular majority' theme in the ass...providing endless amusement in the states that have passed those stupid 'Pledge electoral votes to the popular majority' laws.
Memories of prop 8?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 08:15:06 AM »
In 2008, OhBummer!-Bots got Hillary Fans purged from DU.

In 2016 Hillary Fans got Bernie-Bots purged from DU.

In 2020 will the Bernie-Bots be doing the purging? Or be purged again?

Well, the DUmp is run by David Allen (aka Skinner) and his wife is a Hillary/DNC/DLC shill.  So, whomever the DNC picks, Skammers little minions will be required to support.  Any dissenters will be purged.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7