Author Topic: I have created an opportunity for activism to ratf*ck Mitch  (Read 745 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I have created an opportunity for activism to ratf*ck Mitch
« on: February 15, 2020, 03:41:30 PM »
veHammond13 (2,755 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212989074

Periodic reminder: I have created an opportunity for activism to ratf*ck Mitch
https://www.rat****ingthecourts.com

The Fact Sheets report the details about the unfit, biased judges corruptly rammed through the judicial confirmation process by Trump and Moscow Mitch.

The Fact Sheets are one page, quick to read and easy to share. The post on each judge includes further extensive background information if you want to learn more.

It's not enough to say these judges are "bad." To persuade, we must share the specific facts of their own records.

Trump and McConnell are counting on the resumes of their hand-picked extremist judges going unnoticed. The opposite needs to happen - we need to shine a light on these judges and their real resumes. Download/copy Fact Sheets and post them on Instagram, share them on Facebook, tweet them, mail them, hang them on public bulletin boards, kiosks or in bathroom stalls, or hand them out on campus. #RFingTheCourts #WhitewashingTheBench Force accountability on every GOP senator who voted to confirm these judges. The American people deserve answers from these senators about their votes.

Who needs to see this information? Friends. Neighbors. Colleagues. College students. Lawyers. Law students. Law student organizations. Career services officers at law schools. Women's professional organizations. Diversity officers at any corporation or State Bar...

Dear Law Firm Hiring Partner:

Materials like these are being distributed at law schools you recruit from. Be prepared to explain your firm’s role in the Federalist Society and your commitment to diversity and equality.

Dear Corporate Diversity Chair:

Materials like these are being distributed at colleges and universities you recruit from. Be prepared to explain your support of elected officials who confirmed these judges and your firm’s commitment to diversity and equality.

Dear Law Student:

Before you interview with any law firm, ask the managing partner if the firm’s commitment to diversity and equality is real or if the firm supports the Federalist Society. Insist on the names of the firm’s Federalist Society members.

:whatever:

Star Member malaise (201,653 posts)

8. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POST (Excuse the CAPS)

Should have 500 recs

:lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: I have created an opportunity for activism to ratf*ck Mitch
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 04:55:39 PM »
Dear Law Student:

Before you interview with any law firm, ask the managing partner if the firm’s commitment to diversity and equality is real or if the firm supports the Federalist Society. Insist on the names of the firm’s Federalist Society members.

I don't hink this ass hole has ever sucessfuly applied for a job!

You don't go to and interview and make demands on their upper management! :thatsright: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:19:03 PM »
The left hates judges that follow the laws and the constitution over feelings.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 05:27:28 PM »

You don't go to and interview and make demands on their upper management! :thatsright: :loser: :loser:

sure you do if you want to stay unemployed and keep getting unemployment benefits but be able to report back that you "tried" to get work this week.  They have it down to a science.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 05:32:30 PM »
Dear Law Student: Good luck elsewhere.

Law Firm

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 05:50:37 PM »
I'm sure there is a percentage of law students who would go 'Oh my, those guys are right out,' but having been in that position, most of them are a whole lot more concerned about getting a job, and the hiring firms aren't begging, they're choosing.  They won't have any trouble finding willing applicants.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 06:15:41 PM »
Oh Noez!! That website will set the judicial agenda of the Senate Republicans back almost a nanosecond. What will they do?!?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 06:18:41 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 06:40:44 PM »
Wow. The DUmmies just figured out that while they have been cheering Nancy/Schiff/Nadler on to impeach, that Trump has been doing what is needed to be done.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 07:40:36 PM »
Dear Law Student:

There probably are some law students out there who would try pulling this kind of crap with a potential employer--the same kind of snowflake who has been getting away with it with their professors:

Student organizations representing women’s interests now routinely advise students that they should not feel pressured to attend or participate in class sessions that focus on the law of sexual violence, and which might therefore be traumatic. These organizations also ask criminal-law teachers to warn their classes that the rape-law unit might “trigger” traumatic memories. Individual students often ask teachers not to include the law of rape on exams for fear that the material would cause them to perform less well. One teacher I know was recently asked by a student not to use the word “violate” in class—as in “Does this conduct violate the law?”—because the word was triggering. Some students have even suggested that rape law should not be taught because of its potential to cause distress.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trouble-teaching-rape-law
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2020, 07:09:00 PM »
Insist on the names of the firm’s Federalist Society members.

:lmao:

"I INSIST" you give me the names of your partners involved with the Federalist Society!  I INSIST. or I won't leave.   :lmao:

As for the OP, this is a losing battle, DUmmies.  It just can't be done. 

ETA:  The DUmmie's website is rat ****ing the courts.com.  Should inspire a whole lot of credibility and respect.  Isn't he misusing the term "rat****ing" anyway?  Like they do with "gaslighting?" 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:12:15 PM by Karin »