Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard, last female in Democratic race, booted from next debate  (Read 617 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Tulsi Gabbard, last female in Democratic race, booted from next debate
https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/tulsi-gabbard-last-female-in-democratic-race-booted-from-next-debate/

Maybe it’s the Democratic Party that’s the misogynist one.

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard — the last remaining woman in the Democrats’ presidential race — has been shut out of the party’s next debate with a rule change that makes it mathematically impossible for her to claim a podium.

“To keep me off the stage, the DNC again arbitrarily changed the debate qualifications,” Gabbard tweeted late Friday. “Previously they changed the qualifications in the OPPOSITE direction so Bloomberg could debate.”

She implored the two front-runners, former Vice President Joe Biden and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, to intervene on her behalf.

So much for the party of diversity. They exclude Tulsi Gabbard, who is far left like Bernie Sanders. I am surprise many DUmmies hate Gabbard.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

The DUmmies hate her because Hillary called her a Russian asset.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
So the only candidates left for President for the Democrats, whose base hates old white guys, are two old white guys, one a gaff machine with apparent dementia and the other who'd yell at kids to get off his lawn before going back to his pudding cups.

Is this the best the Democrats can do? Pathetic.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

Well done dnc.   You have proven us to be correct about you.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020