Author Topic: Windows 10 could ship this summer, and new features keep coming  (Read 2345 times)

Offline sargentodiaz

g

I'm getting where this window on Win8 isn't so strange but I still revert to Classic 7 right away. It appears MS is aiming at the China market so I don't know how much if affects American users. Read the story @ http://www.pcworld.com/article/2898418/microsoft-will-ship-windows-10-this-summer.html#tk.rss_all

Offline tac

Re: Windows 10 could ship this summer, and new features keep coming
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 11:18:54 AM »
I'll probably wait to upgrade until the bugs are worked out and the security leaks plugged. M$ has a history of getting a product to the market place that is not ready for prime time.
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The more laws, the less justice.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 12:31:17 PM »
I've been slowly switching over to Linux so I'm starting to care less and less.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »
I liked Win XP, Vista sucked almost as bad as Obama, Win 7 is pretty good and I have had few problems with it.  I'll wait until I'm forced to give up Win 7 before upgrading.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 09:22:13 AM »
I liked Win XP, Vista sucked almost as bad as Obama, Win 7 is pretty good and I have had few problems with it.  I'll wait until I'm forced to give up Win 7 before upgrading.

We bought new computers as we outgrew what we had: DOS 6.2 to Win 3.1 to Win 95 to Win 98 to Win XP to Win Vista to Win 7 (the Vista machine was designed to run Vista and we got it with maximum memory, so it worked fine). I'm also inclined to stick with Win 7 until MS gets over its infatuation with the smartphone-like interface and comes up with something that makes better use of the keyboard-and-mouse human interface used by laptops and desktops.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.