Author Topic: VIDEO: Throwback Pol Begs MA Voters to Spare Joe Kennedy From Humiliating Defeat  (Read 318 times)

Offline pjcomix

Tonight Joe Kennedy III is on his way, according to the polls, to making history by being the first Kennedy to be defeated in the clan's home turf of Massachusetts. Most definitely quite a humiliation. Therefore I was interested to hear what the poor guy had to say at his final election rally last night. Perhaps something interesting for the DUmmie FUnnies channel. Unfortunately, all that Joe delivered was just his standard issue dull liberal shibboleths. I was about to give up all hope of finding comedy gold at that rally when I checked out some of the other speakers and discovered someone who most definitely has a future as a star of film and tv. Paul Feeney who is not only a real politician as a Massachusetts state senator but is also, as you can see, the very embodiment of an old time machine politician.

Therefore, consider this DUmmie FUnnies edition as an audition tape for Paul Feeney. He has a definite showbiz career ahead of him. For example, would he not fit in perfectly as one of the pols in a remake of "The Last Hurrah?" Ironically, tonight might well be the Last Hurrah for the Kennedy Dynasty but for Paul Feeney it could be a new start in the world of entertainment. No acting needed, Paul. Just be yourself.

https://youtu.be/vWUeXXwLE6I

Offline 67 Rover

Ironically President Trump can use some of Joe III's commercials attacking Markey. Just change Markey to Biden.

He talks about Markey being in Washington for 47 years pretty much calling him out of touch and a dinosaur.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
The past few days, I've changed my sympathies from the non-dynastic candidate to young Kennedy.

The non-dynastic candidate's been in Washington too long and is out of touch.
apres moi, le deluge