Author Topic: Calif. teen found safe, suspected abductor killed in Idaho wilderness...  (Read 2164 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Complete title:
Calif. teen found safe, suspected abductor killed in Idaho wilderness, police say

Dunno if anyone has been following this story. Guy allegedly killed the girls mom and burned the house down. Was a family friend according to the news. Found a dead kid too but the law does not know if it was the girls younger brother.

Seems the FBI caught up to guy and saved the taxpayers a trial.

He is worm food!!!

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Dori

I heard on the news they were found by a helicopter.  Wondering if the guy was taken out by a sniper on the helicopter. 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
All due to the journalistic expertise of nads.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline I_B_Perky

All due to the journalistic expertise of nads.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

H5 OZombie!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline jtyangel

Complete title:
Calif. teen found safe, suspected abductor killed in Idaho wilderness, police say

Dunno if anyone has been following this story. Guy allegedly killed the girls mom and burned the house down. Was a family friend according to the news. Found a dead kid too but the law does not know if it was the girls younger brother.

Seems the FBI caught up to guy and saved the taxpayers a trial.

He is worm food!!!

It was confirmed earlier that it was her brother who was killed in the house.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brother-8-missing-hannah-anderson-confirmed-burned-boy-article-1.1423117

Something is just...off in this story. Were the mother and this guy involved? In that pic on the story I just linked, that's her family--sisters and the perv is in the family picture too...... :???: I could see if he was, as a family friend, in pics of them at their home with her husband, but in HER family pictures. And the girl seemed compliant in the woods--I guess he likely had  weapon and threat to keep her quiet, but, not to get all vesta-licious, but just something seems odd other then the pervert.But maybe I have a more suspicious nature then the mother and am always have a watchful eye for pervs...shrug

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam

I agree JTY, there is a lot we do not know.   It does appear suspicious as a man that age is usually a friend of the adult family and not an 8 year old or a 16 year old girl.

Allways suspicious of men that seek out woman divorced or un married to get to the kids.   The mothers with child support or on welfare are prime bait for these pervs.    While they convince the mother they love them to death, they are grooming the kids both male and female for sex a year or so down the road.   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline jtyangel

I agree JTY, there is a lot we do not know.   It does appear suspicious as a man that age is usually a friend of the adult family and not an 8 year old or a 16 year old girl.

Allways suspicious of men that seek out woman divorced or un married to get to the kids.   The mothers with child support or on welfare are prime bait for these pervs.    While they convince the mother they love them to death, they are grooming the kids both male and female for sex a year or so down the road.   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Well I don't know that he sought them out; he appears to be a long time family friend and with the father too. He has known them before the daughter was even born.

Iknow what you say exists and it's the sad offshoot of the disintegration of the family unit. I, myself, am divorced, but I'm not desperate to have any man around so I am with someone with similar values who does not need me for a place to live  takes his own children regularly(that speaks a lot to quality imo of a guy who is divorced where the mother is not disrupting visitation for her own selfish reasons). That said, child support when paid actually helps(or should) a mother in lower income scale to make BETTER choices not worse. Having a bit of financial freedom that help offers to take that burden to feel like you need to pool resources, should ease the desperation some single women feel so I think a lot of it is that women being the emotional creatures they are they become easily snookered by the losers who are good at talking a good game. Women(and men) should remember if you are with someone who is not willing to focus on their own children(and respect your need to focus on raising yours) even if that means some difficult times for the relationship, then they probably are in it for short term acquisitions anyway and not worth the time in the long run. Too many times the kids take the hit because at least one of the adults is desperate to be in a relationship situation again.

*As an aside for the men, I'm not delving into the male side of things here--only speaking as a female with my own experience and what I've seen in others over the year so I'm deliberately not addressing the bullshit men also have to put up with from my own gender*

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Well I don't know that he sought them out; he appears to be a long time family friend and with the father too. He has known them before the daughter was even born.

Iknow what you say exists and it's the sad offshoot of the disintegration of the family unit. I, myself, am divorced, but I'm not desperate to have any man around so I am with someone with similar values who does not need me for a place to live  takes his own children regularly(that speaks a lot to quality imo of a guy who is divorced where the mother is not disrupting visitation for her own selfish reasons). That said, child support when paid actually helps(or should) a mother in lower income scale to make BETTER choices not worse. Having a bit of financial freedom that help offers to take that burden to feel like you need to pool resources, should ease the desperation some single women feel so I think a lot of it is that women being the emotional creatures they are they become easily snookered by the losers who are good at talking a good game. Women(and men) should remember if you are with someone who is not willing to focus on their own children(and respect your need to focus on raising yours) even if that means some difficult times for the relationship, then they probably are in it for short term acquisitions anyway and not worth the time in the long run. Too many times the kids take the hit because at least one of the adults is desperate to be in a relationship situation again.

*As an aside for the men, I'm not delving into the male side of things here--only speaking as a female with my own experience and what I've seen in others over the year so I'm deliberately not addressing the bullshit men also have to put up with from my own gender*

Well now there are more questions then answers about the incident.

The girl and everyone involved that survived or not seem to have exhibited some odd behavior before and after the fact.

The News sites that have readers reactions on line seem 3/4 % wondering if the girl was infact kidnapped or went willingly.  Lots and lots of readers saying they feel there is something fishy here especially when she says her captor did not feed her for 6 days ??????

One writer questioned if she is pregnant and another of how she could not have known her mom and brother were dead and the kidnapper would actually shoot anyone.

Her conduct after being rescued is bazaar, few hearing their family was killed will go on line or to twitter a day later to send out pictures of themselves or discuss their favorite :popcorn: :popcorn: entertainer.

Problem for most is when she met up with people on horse back why as there were 4-or so she says she did not ask for help.   She said her friend had said he would shoot them but ---3-4 against one is worth taking a chance when one has been kidnapped.

Word is she was told about the death of her mom and brother by authority's  the day after she was rescued, a big shock so she went on line and twitter.

This is a 16 year old girl she is not in any way considered a challenged youth.   Look back to us when we were 16 and remember what it was to loose a family member or friend.    Shock for days, bewilderment of the loss.    

Some say we all grieve differently --all too true, we do some very odd things when we loose a parent or a sibling, it takes time to mentally process what we have loss and began to move on.

Strange to say the least-------

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Hannah Anderson kidnap: James Lee DiMaggio mirrored father's actions
http://www.smh.com.au/world/hannah-anderson-kidnap-james-lee-dimaggio-mirrored-fathers-actions-20130813-2rtd3.html

A man suspected of abducting a 16-year-old family friend after killing her mother and younger brother died in a shootout with FBI agents exactly 15 years after his father committed suicide, a family spokesman said.

James Lee DiMaggio, 40, appears to have followed in his father's footsteps in a carefully laid plan, said Andrew Spanswick, a friend who runs a behavioural treatment centre in West Hollywood.

The elder DiMaggio was arrested in 1988 after breaking into the home of his ex-girlfriend, wearing a ski mask and a carrying a sawn-off shotgun and handcuffs, Mr Spanswick said. The former girlfriend wasn't home, but DiMaggio held her 16-year daughter and her boyfriend at gunpoint. The girl escaped after asking to use the bathroom.

The elder DiMaggio later spent time in prison after pleading guilty to assault with a deadly weapon for a 1989 beating of two people with a baseball bat at a motel in El Cajon, east of San Diego.

The Evening Tribune of San Diego described him as a 35-year-old transient, former car salesman and divorced father of two. He died in 1998.

Like father, like son.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du