Author Topic: Kennedy has malignant tumor  (Read 4130 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Kennedy has malignant tumor
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »
I find it interesting how liberals treat this bad news as compared to bad news about conservatives.

Liberals practically cheered themselves horse when Tony Snow's illness returned and then there was the way they treated former first lady Nancy Reagan.

And then liberals "wonder" why conservatives hate their guts so much.

liberalism is a philosophy built on the cornerstones of racism, sexism and hate.  Once you become a liberal, hate is second nature.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2008, 09:06:42 AM »
I'm sure the rest of the Kennedy klan are starting to quake in their boots.

For you see once he is gone the "real" legal system can kick in and really hold the lawbreakers in that klan accountable for their conduct.  No longer will members of that corrupt family get away with rape, murder, etc.

Ole tubby teddy won't be going to heaven since he has committed oh so many crimes against man [and probably beast] that god gave up forgiving him decades ago.

I've often wondered why out of the mentally healthy members of that family only one of Joseph P Kennedy's kids wound up being institutionalized.  Given the womanizing nature of the male Kennedy's, did they do the unspeakable to the daughter and sister to cause her mental problems????????

You presume and speak for God in the second paragraph, which is specifically forbidden by His word, and then you tend to ignore the next-to-the-last of the Ten Commandments in your closer.  You may want to rethink your post. 

Offline Zafod Beeblebrox

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2008, 10:04:28 AM »

However, he'll be out of the Senate.  You can bet dollars to donuts that the leftstream media will be orgasmic in their coverage of his funeral, when it finally comes.
WELSTONED!!!!!

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2008, 10:13:36 AM »
The last of the Kennedy dynasty era will soon pass, and with it will be dominating news coverage.     He has made serious mistakes in his past, and I did not believe in his politics at all whatsoever, but he is a man dying from a horrific and painful disease.   I will take no joy in that at all. 

Ted Kennedy was a communist, but he cared deeply for his constituents and did anything he could for them.   That is why he is loved in MA and they will give him a huge sendoff. 

Once it is done, the Kennedy era in MA will be over.    Who will take his seat?  (Romney?). Very interesting to see what happens.