Author Topic: Motive Not Known? Really?  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Motive Not Known? Really?
« on: April 29, 2008, 05:47:07 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352836,00.html
Motive Not Known of Special Education Teacher Accused of Taking Students to Motel for Sex

Monday, April 28, 2008

MAGNOLIA, Ark. —  Police say the motives of a teacher accused of taking three youngsters to motels to engage in sex in a nearby town aren't known.

Donna Lou Sanders, 46, of Magnolia, was released on $100,000 bond Friday. She is charged with 12 counts of permitting abuse of a minor, and 10 counts of rape. Columbia County deputy prosecutor David Butler said she is being treated at a private mental health facility.

Chief Robert Gorum said Sanders told investigators on Wednesday, the day she was arrested, that she committed all of the crimes of which she is being accused.

:banghead:
I think I cracked the case, Chief!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Motive Not Known? Really?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:26:16 PM »
What other motive could there be?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:41:26 PM »
Wow. That guy should get his own TV show............NOT.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 09:42:50 PM »
Who's investigating that? Barney Fife?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 10:53:43 PM »
Who's investigating that? Barney Fife?
Detectives Dogberry and Vergis
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 08:33:45 AM »
I actually attempted to read the convoluted story. It's not a straighforward case of the teacher herself having sex with the kids, but pimping them out and/or contributing to delinquency by aiding with booze and places to have sex with each other.

So maybe that's why they haven't yet figured out what's in it for her? God knows I can't.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »
I actually attempted to read the convoluted story. It's not a straighforward case of the teacher herself having sex with the kids, but pimping them out and/or contributing to delinquency by aiding with booze and places to have sex with each other.

So maybe that's why they haven't yet figured out what's in it for her? God knows I can't.

If she's being charged with 10 counts of rape, then she was doing more than just facilitating these kids' activities.  She was participating, too.