Author Topic: He Is Born!  (Read 974 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
He Is Born!
« on: December 24, 2010, 03:56:44 AM »

1 In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. 2 (This was the first census that took place while[a] Quirinius was governor of Syria.) 3 And everyone went to their own town to register.
 4 So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. 5 He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. 6 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
   and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

16 So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. 17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Luke 1:1-16
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: He Is Born!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 05:38:35 AM »
1The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2Abraham became the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers.  3Judah became the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar.  Perez became the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram, 4Ram the father of Amminadab.  Amminadab became the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon, 5Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab.  Boaz became the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth.  Obed became the father of Jesse, 6Jesse the father of David the king.

David became the father of Solomon, whose mother had been the wife of Uriah.  7Solomon became the father of Rehoboam, Rehoboam the father of Abijah, Abijah the father of Asaph.  8Asaph became the father of Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, Joram the father of Uzziah.  9Uzziah became the father of Jotham, Jotham the father of Ahaz, Ahaz the father of Hezekiah.  10Hezekiah became the father of Manasseh, Manasseh the father of Amos, Amos the father of Josiah.  11 Josiah became the father of Jechoniah and his brothers at the time of the Babylonian exile.

12After the Babylonian exile, Jechoniah became the father of Shealtiel, Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel, 13Zerubbabel the father of Ablud.  Ablud became the father of Eliakim, Elikiam the father of Azor, 14Azor the father of Zadok.  Zadok became the father of Achim, Achim the father of Eliud, 15Eliud the father of Eleazar.  Eleazar became the father of Matthan, Matthan the father of Jacob, 16Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary.  Of her was born Jesus who is called the Messiah.

17Thus the total number of generations from Abraham to David is fourteen generations; from David to the Babylonian exile, fourteen generations; from the Babylonian exile to the Messiah, fourteen generations.

The Birth of Jesus  18Now this is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about.  When his mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, but before they lived together, she was found with child through the Holy Spirit.  19Joseph her husband, since he was a righteous man, yet unwilling to expose her to shame, decided to divorce her quietly.  20Such was his intention when, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary your wife into your home.  For it is through the holy Spirit that this child has been conceived in her.  21She will bear a son and you are to name him Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."  22All this took place to fufill what the Lord had said through the prophet:

23"Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son,
and they shall name him Emmanuel,"

which means "God is with us."  24When Joseph awoke, he did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took his wife into his home.  25He had no relations with her until she bore a son, and he named him Jesus.

Matthew 1:1-25
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 07:25:56 PM »
Nice one txradioguy. But that is actually Luke 2: 1-20 :)
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline longview

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 08:47:43 PM »
Hallelujah!

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »
Hallelujah!
Amen.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.  Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

--Isaiah 9:6-7
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 02:21:46 AM »
The only one I kneel to. He has pulled my sorry ass from the fire so many times I can't count. Maybe he has something planned for me. I've considered politics after I seperate. To restore the Republic to what the Founding Fathers intended.

AS a Marine, I have the right to not obey any order from someone who doesn't respect the Constitution. Ergo, I will noy obey the orders of Obama. He is not my President, and I will do everything I can to remove him.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 02:43:38 AM by ColonialMarine0431 »
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline true_blood

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »
The only one I kneel to. He has pulled my sorry ass from the fire so many times I can't count. Maybe he has something planned for me. I've considered politics after I seperate. To restore the Republic to what the Founding Fathers intended.
AS a Marine, I have the right to not obey any order from someone who doesn't respect the Constitution. Ergo, I will noy obey the orders of Obama. He is not my President, and I will do everything I can to remove him.

God bless you and thank you for your service to the greatest Country on the planet. If you do anything political in the future, I know you will do this Country good and make us proud, even though you already have with your service. THANK YOU!
(The imposter isn't my president neither. He's done NOTHING for this Country!) :argh: :argh: