Author Topic: Report: Van der Sloot Confesses to Peru Murder  (Read 4019 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Report: Van der Sloot Confesses to Peru Murder
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 06:44:12 PM »
Makes you wonder how many other victims there are. I think he's a serial killer.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 06:51:28 PM »
Makes you wonder how many other victims there are. I think he's a serial killer.

Colombian authorities say they are now going to investigate whether he is linked to 2 women who went missing while he was there. That was before he went to Peru.

Offline soleil

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 06:55:49 PM »
Where were his funds coming from? He was gallivanting all over. I remember he tried to bribe Natalee's mom or something like that, but I do wonder where he got the $$$ from to do all of this traveling.

He is scum. I wonder how many others (if any) he has murdered. I think he will just love his prison time :-). The dad is a big to do kinda guy, and I don't see this sitting well with other prisoners. Too bad, too sad.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 07:23:50 PM »
Where were his funds coming from? He was gallivanting all over. I
remember he tried to bribe Natalee's mom or something like that
, but I do wonder where he got the $$$ from to do all of this traveling.

He is scum. I wonder how many others (if any) he has murdered. I think he will just love his prison time :-). The dad is a big to do kinda guy, and I don't see this sitting well with other prisoners. Too bad, too sad.
Not bribe, he wanted to extort cash from her Mother for information.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 07:28:02 PM »

I think so too. Just like Ted Bundy. I would not be surprised if there are murders in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 07:30:24 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 07:34:20 PM »
That is a dumb defense.  I hope they use it.

It would be like me killing a jehovah witness that rings my doorbell at 8am on a Sunday morning.  It's obviously not reasonable..and he will eventually be killed by peruvians...Maybe he wanted to get caught...I wonder how many women he killed.

He will be some "girlfriend" of other prisoners. They don't look too kindly to foreigners who kill females and children.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline soleil

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 07:38:39 PM »
, but I do wonder where he got the $$$ from to do all of this traveling.

Not bribe, he wanted to extort cash from her Mother for information.

Yes, that is right. I had a vague recollection of something going on with her mom and getting money from her. I guess he would have nothing to bribe her with, but extort, yes. Terrible. What a piece of work he is. Gross.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 08:43:22 PM »
I think so too. Just like Ted Bundy. I would not be surprised if there are murders in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.

I won't be surprised when they turn his ass into a playground! heh!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline cavegal

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 09:21:58 PM »
I heard the father said he wanted justice and not the death penalty.....

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline soleil

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2010, 09:39:43 PM »
I heard the father said he wanted justice and not the death penalty.....

I for one agree with him. Death would be way too easy. There are times when I can get behind the DP, but I would rather him suffer in the Peru prison system than give him death. He will probably be praying for death by the time it is all said and done. I do think it is wrong to be so vengeful, but human nature is just that, and I am not the parents, family, or friends of the people he murdered, so I will not pretend to understand how they feel. I do understand wanting a strict punishment though. I wonder how Natalee's mom feels about all of this.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 11:05:57 PM »
Police: Dutchman to reveal Holloway location
LIMA, Peru - As prosecutors in Peru prepared charges against Joran van der Sloot in the strangling death of a 21-year-old woman, police told NBC News on Thursday the Dutch man admits knowing the location of the remains of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Van der Sloot remains the lone suspect in Holloway’s disappearance — exactly five years to the day before Stephany Flores was killed in Peru.

Police sources told NBC News van der Sloot is now willing to tell authorities in Aruba where to find the Alabama teenager’s remains.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37618530/ns/world_news-americas/

Basically a repeat of the same story above.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »
I for one agree with him. Death would be way too easy. There are times when I can get behind the DP, but I would rather him suffer in the Peru prison system than give him death. He will probably be praying for death by the time it is all said and done. I do think it is wrong to be so vengeful, but human nature is just that, and I am not the parents, family, or friends of the people he murdered, so I will not pretend to understand how they feel. I do understand wanting a strict punishment though. I wonder how Natalee's mom feels about all of this.

I agree, sometimes I want to see the DP carried out but sometimes I think death is too easy.  I don't know how I would feel if he had killed my daughter.  On one hand I would actually want to watch him die, on the other I think a Peruvian jail would be worse than death.

Offline soleil

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 05:08:11 PM »
I agree, sometimes I want to see the DP carried out but sometimes I think death is too easy.  I don't know how I would feel if he had killed my daughter.  On one hand I would actually want to watch him die, on the other I think a Peruvian jail would be worse than death.

If it were my child, I'd probably end up in prison myself. I can't imagine. I'd want everything that could possibly be done to him to be done. But that is strictly emotions talking. Whatever comes his way, I hope it is very unpleasant. VERY.

Offline 420

• Herbologist
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010, 08:44:17 AM »
This subhuman needs to be doused with brown gravy and locked in a dark room with a rabid wolverine.
Forward motion makes you sway like the ocean
The herb is more than just a powerful potion