Author Topic: Rangel Charged with Ethics Violations (UPDATED)  (Read 13970 times)

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
Re: Rangel Charged with Ethics Violations (UPDATED)
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »
walking past a tv showing his speech today, saw that he blamed his accountant for negligence.  How far would that excuse work for the rest of us?

Rhetorical question, right?

lol   Because I'm sure yall know the answer to that question.

This behavior is right out of the DNC/Liberal playbook.

:censored:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Rangel Charged with Ethics Violations (UPDATED)
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2010, 06:51:59 PM »
walking past a tv showing his speech today, saw that he blamed his accountant for negligence.  How far would that excuse work for the rest of us?

Hmmmm...someone ought to tell the guy that writes the FRIGGIN TAX LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY that you SIGN your name to ALL tax returns, and when you do so, you are acknowledging that they are true and complete--the accountant might accompany you to your IRS audit, but it's YOUR ass on the line.

Just like a Commanding Officer delegates authority, but cannot delegate responsibility--anybody worth a shit who has ever served in the military (like Rangel) or led people (like Rangel) would know that.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford