Author Topic: Is the TSA Bringing Back the Mask Mandate?  (Read 277 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Is the TSA Bringing Back the Mask Mandate?
« on: August 23, 2023, 04:37:57 AM »
https://www.independentsentinel.com/is-the-tsa-bringing-back-the-mask-mandate/

Whistleblowers from the TSA and Border Patrol have come forward to the online news show Infowars. Both groups have made claims that the Biden administration is setting the stage for additional Covid lockdowns ramping up to the 2024 election year. The foreshadowing will begin with incremental restrictions and news briefs, such as mask mandates for TSA employees in mid-September and passengers in October. TSA officials cited a meeting last Tuesday in which TSA managers were told new memorandums and policies were being completed that would re-implement masking, starting with TSA and airport employees as early as mid-September.

The TSA official said they will soon receive new guidelines on how the policy will escalate in mid –October, where mask-wearing will be required by pilots, flight attendants, airport staff, passengers, and airport patrons. Infowars reached out to a trusted Border Patrol manager who is also a whistleblower to them. The source confirmed the same directives are being given to Border Patrol.

The excuse given this time will be relative to a new Covid variant named EG.5, nicknamed Eris, of the Omicron variant line. Hospitalizations are reported by the media to be up anywhere from 12 to 14% lately in both Canada and the US. Eris is reported to be more easily contracted but less deadly.

We found the airline pilots starting to talk about this topic, and they are not happy. The Covid-19 pandemic and related mask mandates decimated the commercial airline industry in both 2020 and 2021, and the people who make their livings getting us from point A to B are not happy at all with the prospect of the mask mandate being re-imposed as per the post below:

Airline Pilot Forum – Posted by GhettoJet on 8-19-2023

“There have been some reports – from a couple of sources that are occasionally correct, but often less than accurate – that TPTB is preparing to trot out the Covid hysteria again starting next month. Masking for TSA in September and for pilots/FAs/passengers/airport patrons in October. So will you comply, or have you had enough of this $@(*)%?”

Since Dr. Anthony Fauci (D – former Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases – NIAID) retired and been called to Capitol Hill to testify by fellow medical doctor Rand Paul (R – KY), multiple studies have been published and appeared online indicating masking does not stop Covid-19 and its related variants.

Dr. Fauci referred to top D.C. prosecutor for CRIMINAL charges: Republican Rand Paul demands perjury probe into his ‘lie’ under oath that COVID did not come from the Wuhan lab

OPINION:

As the post by GhettoJet notes above, it is not known how reliable the sources of Infowars are on this story. Developments in the courts would seem to contradict this story.

In November of 2021, the US Supreme Court unanimously struck down mask mandates. In April of 2022, a Federal judge in Florida struck down a COVID mask mandate for planes, buses, and trains and imposed a nationwide injunction. That judge ruled that the mandate exceeds the authority of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Similarly, a judge last June in New York ruled that neither the governor nor the state health commissioner has the authority to impose a mask mandate. He went on to say the state’s Legislature would have to approve specific laws to require masks in schools and certain public places.

Having noted the aforementioned cases above, that is not to say Joe Biden will not try to run contrary to the courts of law in the interest of bringing back mail-in ballots lacking chain of custody for a forensic audit to favor his party. It is the opinion of many if not most, Americans that if the Democrat Party can’t cheat, they can no longer win a legitimate election in this country.

The lawlessness, homelessness, open drug use, poverty, and general decimation of some of America’s largest urban areas (Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Portland, Washington, D.C., etc.) are rumored to be shifting many voters from the Blue Party to the Red Party in 2024.

Joe Biden trying to re-impose the mask mandate will only serve to alienate more voters from his party.

Copyright © 2023 by Mark S. Schwendau

Given the stupidity of many Americans (I still see people wearing masks while on the street or alone in cars), I can absolutely see the hysteria starting again -- just in time for the elections, where ballot box stuffing and other forms of cheating can be used with impunity by the Democrats. I simply have little faith in the ability of a significant percentage of Americans to see through the hysteria and the deliberate attempts for the elite class to lord it over we peasants.

So for those of you who fly (I stopped flying altogether in 2018, being tired of the TSA nonsense), get ready for more bullshit.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Is the TSA Bringing Back the Mask Mandate?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 05:33:46 AM »
Dennis Prager also notes the panicky nature of far too many Americans.

In California This Weekend, We Saw, Again, How Easy It Is to Panic Americans

I am writing this column on a beautiful sunny day in Southern California. It is a Monday in mid-August, so it is not a national holiday, yet in Los Angeles County, where I live, all the schools and all government offices are closed.

Why?

Because, for the past week, the National Weather Service, state and local authorities, and national and local media have been ceaselessly warning that a tropical storm would hit Southern California on Sunday night and Monday with a “life-threatening” intensity not seen since the last tropical storm hit California in 1939, 84 years ago.

On Saturday, CNN reported, “California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday proclaimed a state of emergency Saturday for a large portion of Southern California, as the state prepares for a historic hurricane expected to cause extreme rain and flooding.”

Time magazine headlined, “Tropical Storm Hilary Could Cause Life Threatening Flooding.”

The National Weather Service warned that residents in the Southwest are bracing for “catastrophic and life-threatening flooding … with the harshest impacts expected on Sunday into Monday.”

On Sunday, The Los Angeles Times headlined, “L.A. Unified closes schools Monday to ensure campuses are safe after Hilary.”

And Sunday afternoon and evening, every cellphone received this message about every two hours:

“!Emergency alert: Severe

“National Weather Service: A FLASH FLOOD WARNING in effect for this area until 3:00 am PDT.

“This is a dangerous and life-threatening situation. Do not attempt to travel unless you are fleeing an area subject to flooding or under an evacuation order.”

Sunday night, when the worst of the “life-threatening” storm was supposed to hit, my wife and I drove across Los Angeles from near Pasadena to Simi Valley and back, a two-hour round trip. The last time I saw so few cars on a Los Angeles freeway was in the first weeks of the COVID-19 lockdown in 2020. Apparently, many people were just as spooked as they were in 2020.

But this time, they had much less of an excuse to panic. Unlike the invisible COVID-19 virus, the reason for panic this time was completely visible. All these people needed to do was walk outside of their home or hotel — or just look out the window. Had they done so, they would have seen that steady but moderate rain was falling. Just rain. No high winds, no downpour, no storm, not even thunder or lightning.

The reason my wife and I drove to Simi Valley on Sunday night was to attend a friend’s wedding. How much people panicked was made sadly evident there. During the meal, the groom mentioned to me that 40 expected guests had cancelled at the last moment.

I was stunned, and to be honest, angry — maybe even angrier than the groom, who, at least on the outside, good-naturedly shrugged it off.

There is no more important event in people’s lives than their wedding. Yet 40 people, about one in every four guests, didn’t show up to a wedding they had committed to attend.

And for no good reason.

No schools open, no government offices open, dire emergency warnings — all about almost nothing, certainly in Los Angeles County.

Apparently, many Americans learned nothing from the 2020-2021 lockdowns. All the lockdowns did, as Sweden, without lockdowns or closed schools (for students under the age of 17), proved, was inflict terrible damage on the nation’s economy, the world’s economy, and the education and psyches of vast numbers of young people, and lead to the loss of a vast number of middle-class businesses.

It also seems clear that many Americans continue to trust their well-being to “experts” and to the government. Apparently, it is impossible for the government to cry “wolf” too often.

The sheeplike behavior of many Americans is something entirely new in our nation’s history. A people that thought of its country as “The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave” no longer does.

The government knows this.

As we may learn again this fall.

https://hotair.com/dennis-prager/2023/08/23/in-california-this-weekend-we-saw-again-how-easy-it-is-to-panic-americans-n572959
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 08:59:25 AM »
My hunch is the mal-administration is test marketing or putting out trial balloons to see how compliant folks will be. But this could certainly be attempted again, despite ANY evidence that masks, vaccines, social distancing, et al made a whit of difference. It is all about government control.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 11:22:36 AM »
The democrats are really worried that they won’t be able to win an election fairly. :thatsright: :argh:

And like others here have said there are enough stupid people to go along with the lies and misinformation.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 01:35:41 PM »
The democrats are really worried that they won’t be able to win an election fairly. :thatsright: :argh:

And like others here have said there are enough stupid people to go along with the lies and misinformation.

They haven't been able to win an election without cheating since 1960.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus