Author Topic: Dinesh D'Souza's film - "2000 Mules"  (Read 632 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Dinesh D'Souza's film - "2000 Mules"
« on: May 15, 2022, 10:59:18 AM »
I ordered the DVD and it arrived last night from FedEx - in the dark.

I'll watch it probably tomorrow and report back here with my thoughts, FWIW.

Dinesh posted a short video yesterday concerning criticisms he got from Ben Shapiro -- namely, "how come you don't post more examples of people ballot stuffing?" His reply -- "It's simple. Not all drop boxes had cameras on them. That's why GeoTracking technology was used. It's mo betta, Ben. Even John Roberts, the Ultimate RINO, thinks so."

(No direct quote, but you get the point.)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Dinesh D'Souza's film - "2000 Mules"
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 08:56:07 AM »
I'll be interested to hear what you think of it. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 08:07:13 PM »
I'll be interested to hear what you think of it. 

KC

Haven't been able to watch it yet. This past Sunday, a storm came through and fried my router and the motherboard of my computer. It took 3 days to get back to the internet.  :whatever:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 09:00:53 PM »
Aight. Just remember to give us the low down or I’ll travel and you’ll owe me, travel and beer money.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 09:09:13 PM »
Aight. Just remember to give us the low down or I’ll travel and you’ll owe me, travel and beer money.

KC

With gas as expensive as it is, I'm not sure I can afford traveling across the street.  :fuelfire:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 08:56:29 AM »
With gas as expensive as it is, I'm not sure I can afford traveling across the street.  :fuelfire:

Hell, I can't even afford the gas that emoji is throwing on that fire!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2022, 09:25:05 AM »

KC

:rotf:

h5

If you do make it up this way, I've got some killer brisket. And all the fixin's. Just sayin'.

If we play some penny dollar ante poker, I just might see to it that I lose enough to cover at least SOME of your fuel expense. But come on up, dude! We got plenty of room.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2022, 12:47:42 PM »
:rotf:

h5

If you do make it up this way, I've got some killer brisket. And all the fixin's. Just sayin'.

If we play some penny dollar ante poker, I just might see to it that I lose enough to cover at least SOME of your fuel expense. But come on up, dude! We got plenty of room.

I'll actually be in Little Rock Friday night late, then heading on to Missouri Saturday, BUT we'll be back in Little Rock for a few days on our way back to Texas.  If I figure out a spot to break away from some of the wife's family, I'll give you a shout.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2022, 12:53:13 PM »

I'll actually be in Little Rock Friday night late, then heading on to Missouri Saturday, BUT we'll be back in Little Rock for a few days on our way back to Texas.  If I figure out a spot to break away from some of the wife's family, I'll give you a shout.

KC

Sounds good. PM sent.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2022, 12:28:24 PM »
Finally, after a computer and modem meltdown, inability to play the DVD (you need VLC to play this DVD, btw) because my laptop doesn't have a DVD drive, and other logistical issues, I finally got around to seeing this DVD.

In a word, it's compelling.

Some details:

Dinesh and his wife Debbie connected with the TruetheVote.org organization (they've been around since 2010 and have been collecting election data for 40+ years) to determine how the 2020 election was actually conducted.

The Truethevote.org group hypothesized that the data-driven way to examine the issue was to focus on two things:
  • Determine the use of dropboxes
  • Determine how the use of "mules" towards those dropboxes could be quantified by geotracking - a technology that is stout enough to weather challenges in court cases, like DNA or fingerprint analyses

The conduct of the film included Dinesh querying the two principles in TruetheVote and them laying out their video analysis of the state's own video of many (not all) of the drop boxes that the state (PA, MI, AZ, GA, WI, NV) took. A curious fact emerged -- not all drop boxes were monitored by video.

Nevertheless, about 4 million minutes of video were obtained through a FOIA-type process and outright data purchase by the schmucks that monitor what you're doing and where you're going with your cell phone, and it became evident that the "mules" in concert with their own geotracking and evident contact with local "get out the vote" organizations managed to stuff those drop boxes.

They crunched the numbers and even using averages, they were able to determine that the election was clearly stolen. In GA alone, the margin of "victory" for SharterJoe was only 12,000 votes. It was shown that Trump won GA, PA, and IIRC, WI. More aggressive analyses revealed that Trump won five of the "problem" states.

Another panel convened, consisting of Sebastian Gorka, Charlie Kirk, Larry Elder, and Dennis Prager "viewed" the film while the data were being presented. Another guy was in there too, but I don't remember his name. Prager was convinced at the outset that the entire presentation wasn't worth the powder to blow it to hell, but he came around at the end saying it was staggering in its implications. The others were suitably impressed with the data, the analysis, and the conclusion ultimately that there is no way in hell that the 2020 election was NOT stolen -- this, after it was demonstrated that the massive amount of data reviewed was illustrative, but by no means all of the data. They focused on the 6 battleground states, fully recognizing they weren't seeing it all.

Like I said -- very compelling film. Some parts were cheesy, and clearly staged -- such as some wraith-like figure dropping a sheaf of ballots in a drop box while the camera was inside the drop box. Some of the interviews were staged as well, but some of that stuff had to be to tell the story and how it came about.

FWIW, I've always thought the election was stolen and made no apologies for saying so. D'Souza talked about how many Republicans (I am NOT a Republican) were browbeaten and ostracized for even mentioning how the election was even suspect, and that was another fact that drove TruetheVote.org to determining the factual and quantifiable basis for how the Dems managed to steal the 2020 election.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 12:32:53 PM by Eupher »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 06:36:55 PM »
Question; did you watch it with the missus?  I know she’s a liberal and I would appreciate her observations.

KC

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2022, 06:41:18 PM »

KC
My take-home pay doesn't take me home.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2022, 09:03:41 PM »
Question; did you watch it with the missus?  I know she’s a liberal and I would appreciate her observations.

KC

Absolutely not. We simply do not discuss politics. It's a lose-lose situation.  :whatever: