Author Topic: Colleagues worry Dianne Feinstein is now mentally unfit to serve, citing recent  (Read 333 times)

Offline SVPete

Colleagues worry Dianne Feinstein is now mentally unfit to serve, citing recent interactions

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/dianne-feinstein-senate-17079487.php

WASHINGTON — When a California Democrat in Congress recently engaged in an extended conversation with Sen. Dianne Feinstein, they prepared for a rigorous policy discussion like those they’d had with her many times over the last 15 years.

Instead, the lawmaker said, they had to reintroduce themselves to Feinstein multiple times during an interaction that lasted several hours.

Rather than delve into policy, Feinstein, 88, repeated the same small-talk questions, like asking the lawmaker what mattered to voters in their district, the member of Congress said, with no apparent recognition the two had already had a similar conversation.

The episode was so unnerving that the lawmaker — who spoke to The Chronicle on condition they not be identified because of the sensitivity of the topic — began raising concerns with colleagues to see if some kind of intervention to persuade Feinstein to retire was possible. Feinstein’s term runs through the end of 2024. The conversation occurred several weeks before the death of her husband in February.

This is from the SF Comical, not some "Reich-Wing source".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
No surprise to me -- she's been a ****ing moonbat for decades now. I don't care what her dingbat Dem colleague says about their discussions over the past several years. She, along with SharterJoe and Mazie Hirono, really display the shithead Dem situation. To be fair, McConnell on the R side is also ancient and decrepit (when he's not counting his Chinese-supplied dollars). All this demonstrates what we've seen -- absolute power corrupts absolutely. And those who cling to it at the expense of their rather short lifespan demonstrate their desperate hold on power and the corruption that goes with it. This is why D.C. is called "The Swamp." It runs across both major parties.

I can't read the SF Chronicle article because I refuse to turn my ad-blocker off. No loss to me.  :loser:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Colleagues worry Dianne Feinstein is now mentally unfit to serve, citing recent interactions

And this differs from DiFi's prior mental "challenges" ...how exactly??? :confused:

#LeftistDogmaIsAMentalDisorder
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
I'm unconvinced that this is true.

If it were, I don't think we'd be hearing about it.

I think something else is very possibly afoot here.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.