Author Topic: Jussie Smollett's Testimony About Don Lemon Shows What a Dumpster Fire CNN Is  (Read 361 times)

Offline SVPete

Jussie Smollett's Testimony About Don Lemon Shows What a Dumpster Fire CNN Is

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/12/06/jussie-smolletts-testimony-about-don-lemon-shows-what-a-dumpster-fire-cnn-is-n487569

Cuomo’s best buddy, Don Lemon, got smacked in two ways today.

First, there were comments from the man who accused him of a sexual assault and battery back in 2018 in a bar in Long Island. Dustin Hice claims that Lemon “vigorously” rubbed his genitalia, then shoved his hand into Hice’s face under his mustache, while asking if he liked “p***y or d**k.”

In response to Chris Cuomo being fired, Hice said that CNN was “a predator protecting machine.” “They’re a network rife with predators and perverts,” Hice told Fox News. “Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it’s good to see that there’s finally some accountability happening.” Hice said he’d turned down settlement officers. “They’ve tried to grind me down, they’ve attempted to intimidate witnesses in my case, they’ve released confidential information about me in attempt to doxx me. They are complicit. This is who they are,” Hice said.

CNN has stood by Lemon so far in the case. But they also initially stood by Cuomo. Hice has a lawsuit against Lemon which is expected to be tried early next year.

But that isn’t all. Jussie Smollett may have just thrown Lemon under the bus during his testimony today. Smollett testified that he’d been in contact with Don Lemon during the early part of the Chicago Police Department’s investigation into the phony attack on him. He testified that one of the reasons he didn’t want to turn over his phone to the police during the investigation was because Don Lemon texted him that the Chicago Police didn’t believe his account of what happened. Lemon has already said that he was in constant contact with Smollett early on in the case and that the story was “personal” to him.

Yet another CNN "journalist" inserting himself into a news story.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

He suffered a 3rd whammy today, spotted going-into a closed-door White House meeting for one of the economic-propaganda training-sessions. 

" Tonight's guest:  Austan Goolsbee!! "