Author Topic: No worries, Republicans  (Read 391 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
No worries, Republicans
« on: December 01, 2021, 08:49:29 AM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (26,574 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216100611

No worries, Republicans
Last edited Wed Dec 1, 2021, 08:14 AM - Edit history (1)

While President Biden and his minions are creating jobs, protecting the environment, refurbishing the infrastructure, lowering taxes on the middle-class, increasing internet access in remote areas, and trying to get more Americans vaccinated against a deadly disease - (those bastards!) - your GOP representatives are keeping you safe from books, people saying "Happy Holidays", Asian muppets and Big Bird.

Edited to Add: After looking at who had 'rec'd' this OP, I noted that one DUer is listed as having rec'd it four times at exactly 7:32 a.m. - which should be an impossibility. This is obviously a system glitch, and I have alerted EarlG.

:yawn:

riversedge (62,634 posts)

1. you summed it up well. would add how Repugs being bad role models with their bigotry

True Blue American (14,347 posts)

4. Along with the media hysteria

That people are not buying.A few things went up during the shut down but now the sales are all the same as they used to be. My bread went up 20 cents but I prefer a certain cracked whet, never on sale. Kroger is putting up signs,” Locked in price!” Gad dropped 30 cents Monday.

:thatsright:

Star Member IronLionZion (35,469 posts)

7. If these conservatives are triggered by a vaccinated Big Bird and Asian muppet

they could always move to a country that doesn't have such blasphemous things, like Afghanistan or Somalia.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: No worries, Republicans
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 09:04:38 AM »
7. If these conservatives are triggered by a vaccinated Big Bird and Asian muppet

Ooh, I got one, I got one! The fact that you think conservatives are triggered by Big Bird shows the point of that controversy has flown over your head.  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 09:51:36 AM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (26,574 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216100611

No worries, Republicans
Last edited Wed Dec 1, 2021, 08:14 AM - Edit history (1)

While President Biden and his minions are creating jobs, protecting the environment, refurbishing the infrastructure, lowering taxes on the middle-class, increasing internet access in remote areas, and trying to get more Americans vaccinated against a deadly disease - (those bastards!) - your GOP representatives are keeping you safe from books, people saying "Happy Holidays", Asian muppets and Big Bird.

In what perpendicular universe?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 10:00:35 AM »
creating jobs, protecting the environment, refurbishing the infrastructure, lowering taxes on the middle-class, increasing internet access in remote areas

Except they're not actually doing any of that stuff.  None of that is happening. 

And to that lying DUmmie who said that (I presume) gas was down 30 cents:  No it is not, prove it with a pic you lying asshole. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 10:20:08 AM »
This serial pants shitter, literally and figuratively, has lost that one last tenuous thread to reality.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 11:06:58 AM »
This type of crazy talk and trying to prop up Cap'n Dementia is only going to get worse as increasing inflation becomes the #1 topic of concern in the coming months, especially as fuel and food prices continue to rise and the stock market declines in value.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 12:01:02 PM »
This type of crazy talk and trying to prop up Cap'n Dementia is only going to get worse as increasing inflation becomes the #1 topic of concern in the coming months, especially as fuel and food prices continue to rise and the stock market declines in value.

The inmates at the DUmp live in a bubble and are a small percentage of the voting population.   The rest of the voters are going to remember life pre-brandon and realize that life with Brandon is much more expensive and restricted than life with "TFG"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2021, 06:44:49 PM »
Except they're not actually doing any of that stuff.  None of that is happening. 

And to that lying DUmmie who said that (I presume) gas was down 30 cents:  No it is not, prove it with a pic you lying asshole.

Actually our gas prices in Eastern NC have gone from $3.20 to $$2.86 over the last month
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2021, 09:04:44 PM »

Biden is a failed president.  His agenda has failed.  His presidency cannot be salvaged.  He's a failure. 

Serves him right for cheating.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2021, 09:57:28 PM »
Star Member IronLionZion (35,469 posts)

they could always move to a country that doesn't have such blasphemous things, like Afghanistan or Somalia.

The triggered are the ones that demand (mandate) certain actions of others, DUmbshit.

Lordy, they're bad at this.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.