Author Topic: Why does the nationwide crime wave smell of Trump?  (Read 353 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Why does the nationwide crime wave smell of Trump?
« on: November 27, 2021, 06:54:22 PM »
jmowreader (46,070 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216091733

Here’s what I think is happening:

1) Trump mobilizes his minions to do shootings, robberies and all sorts of other mayhem.

2) Trump’s minions do what he wants. Vast numbers of mass shootings and property crimes happen.

3) In 2024 Trump runs on an “only I can end this crime wave” platform.

4) When the bastard gets re-elected he immediately orders his minions to stop robbing and killing.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

Star Member Turbineguy (33,186 posts)

1. I don't think his minions are smart enough to do that.

Star Member Ocelot II (97,048 posts)

5. Doubtful. This kind of thing has been going on for years, probably more now on account of covid. For the most part it's crime rings that get young people to do the stealing for a cut of the profits; the masterminds sell the stuff online. TFG won't do anything that doesn't benefit him directly and personally.

Star Member bucolic_frolic (27,808 posts)

8. You are right to look for patterns, but copycats are also a plausible explanation

Let's see if the evidence supports such patterns. MAGA thugs, not locally organized, that sort of thing.

But you are right to ponder. The DNC/RNC bomber still remains unexplained, and if that wasn't meant to create chaos ....

Star Member SheilaAnn (8,181 posts)

10. He still gets orders from Putin I'm sure, and Putin loves chaos here in the States. sigh. n/t

Star Member Maru Kitteh (25,453 posts)

12. Because all death, destruction and disease smells of that fascist. nt

Philosophizing Fool (30 posts)

15. Leave it to the right

Fabricating a belief in hopes that it may be true is better left to the extreme spectrums of political adherents. With a sense, whether true or not, that district attorneys will be less likely to prosecute non-violent crimes the environment has inevitably lead to this. Long hours of constructive community service may be better than prison and provide a much needed revitalization in local engagement. The old ways and current ones haven't had the results that were hoped for.

:whatever: :mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Why does the nationwide crime wave smell of Trump?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 06:55:21 PM »
jmowreader (46,070 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216091733

Here’s what I think is happening:

1) Trump mobilizes his minions to do shootings, robberies and all sorts of other mayhem.

2) Trump’s minions do what he wants. Vast numbers of mass shootings and property crimes happen.

3) In 2024 Trump runs on an “only I can end this crime wave” platform.

4) When the bastard gets re-elected he immediately orders his minions to stop robbing and killing.

:tinfoil: :tinfoil2:  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 07:17:22 PM »
I think Trump borrowed his henchmen from the joker
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 08:23:10 PM »
Star Member Ocelot II (97,048 posts)

5. Doubtful. This kind of thing has been going on for years, probably more now on account of covid

This is such a silly and ridiculous argument, which has been proffered frequently lately.  So poor people need more to riot/loot/steal because of a government imposed shutdown of the economy...when everyone received Wuhan relief payments which were not based on need.  Sure, that makes sense.

Simply put, since jag-off district attorneys won't prosecute shoplifting/looting crimes, even thug criminals are smart enough to recognize that is an advantageous opportunity.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 10:02:35 PM »

Translation for the obvious-impaired: "This doesn't bode well for Democrats."

Pathetic losers, all of them. Trying to construct an alternate reality when the one they're in becomes uncomfortable.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 08:09:48 AM »

:mental: Those DUmmies have reached and swum past the Second Cataract! :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 08:10:33 AM »
Simply put, since jag-off district attorneys won't prosecute shoplifting/looting crimes, even thug criminals are smart enough to recognize that is an advantageous opportunity.

:hi5: earned and issued!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2021, 08:30:16 AM »
So does that mean all of Trump's supporters are...Black?