Author Topic: Malaise is anxious  (Read 509 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Malaise is anxious
« on: November 25, 2021, 01:13:58 PM »

Star Member malaise (238,985 posts)

An in law in California is telling me that he has been reliably informed [View all]
that the raids on high end stores are sabotage against Dem control of the state. Is this credible?

Allow me to translate from Malaise-piglatin to English: "This does NOT look good for California liberals, and for some reason that cannot be discerned by anyone, I am worried about California despite having nothing to do with it whatsoever."

A bunch of actual Americans (which is about all I can say for DUmmies) are assuring her that no, this is pretty much the logical outcome of Prop 47 and Chesa Boudin never meeting a felon he wasn't willing to fellate.

Also from the anxious psyche of Malaise:

Star Member malaise (238,985 posts)

Let me Make this Pellucidly Clear

Beto will be Governor of Texas by next year this time. That is all.
Let the Holiday Season begin

By now the Malaise-piglatin translator has mapped "let me make this pellucidly clear" to "I really hope, despite all evidence to the exact opposite outcome, that this happens."

Which is weird, because again, Malaise, being of a fetid, weed-reeking, tourist trap, unvaccinated place that is only about $200 richer than Haiti, has no business with Texas or its politics.

Christine: maybe quit breaking the Prozac in half, huh?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: Malaise is anxious
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 01:39:59 PM »
Christine is so damn stupid, she thinks black mobs in California are robbing stores to make Democrats look bad and she thinks that fake hispanic is a shoo-in for governor of Texas  :rotf:

oh yeah

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 01:41:57 PM »
It is:

A Stupid

B. Laughable

C. Rediculous

D. Ludicrous

E. All of the above

And the answer is ......
E. All of the above!

It's organized theft rings taking advantage of DAs who won't prosecute, PDs and SDs that won't burn time on crimes DAs won't prosecute, and stores that forbid employees (under penalty of being fired) from interfering with shoplifters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 03:27:19 PM »
Well, I don’t live in Jamaica, but I have an opinion on Texas politics. Hope that’s ok with malaise.

The ONLY reason Beto came close to Ted is because our outside money. Literally millions of dollars from out of state trying to influence our state. It pissed me off then, and it will piss me off again. I think there should be laws stating there should be zero outside money allowed for state elections. What right does someone from California have in picking my Senator out my Governor?!

I’m ready to see legislation concerning this.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 07:58:59 PM »
A whole lot of stupid in this exchange between ShazamIam and that pompous asshole The "masturbating" Magistrate:

ShazamIam (1,553 posts)

10. Entirely credible and so is what has been going on in Portland and Seattle for years. The conser-

vatives hope to use the rural conservatives in OR, WA and CA to undermine any city they consider to be, "led by liberals."

Way back in the 2000s, teams of, "anarchists," were sent in to use violence to disrupt the, at the time huge protests when a G7 or G20 meeting was held. Those meetings that led to total globalization of the search for the cheapest labor and resources and how to extract them from the rightful nations and hand control to for profit preferably Western owned corporations.

Of course the last one was in Pennsylvania and sound trucks were used to disperse the crowds, and forbid demonstrators.

https://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/06/G20.tweeters/

The Magistrate (91,877 posts)

23. So, Sir

You claim to know the 'black bloc' are Republican operatives, and have been for years?

Sounds awfully like 'antifa' being behind the insurrection at the Capitol last January....

ShazamIam (1,553 posts)

25. "antifa," definitely a creation of RW dirty trick politics. As you know there is no such group or

even a "grass roots,"
antifa yet the conservative and media talkers go on and on about it as if there is such a thing both AG Wm Barr and FBI Dir have stated there is no antifa. Wray testified to Congress all the violent perps arrested during the Floyd demonstrations had been linked to militias, no leftist organizations.

Still the media rambles on and continues to use the word as if it there is such a thing.

*edit: Wry to Wray

:mental: :mental: :mental:

30. That Does Not Answer The Question, Sir

It is true that right-wing provocateurs stoked violence last year.

Neither that, nor the essential non-existence of any formal organization answering to political descriptions of 'antifa', proves your point, that 'black bloc' elements have from their inception been Republican operatives.

That one you are going to have to prove, and absent such proof, your claim is of the same class as Lin Wood announcing it was 'antifa' pretending to be Trump supporters at the Capitol last year.

ShazamIam (1,553 posts)

31. Truth is this, Blac Block thing is new and I will bet that if I go looking I will find it all over

conservative sites. But not today.

Here are some familiar phrases and words from conservative organizations to use to direct the narrative and dialogue.
One of the first: Political correctness, as a counter to a very strong movement in the lat 60s and early 70s calling to end dismissive and damning group names and phrases from public and official dialogues.

PETA is a turffed up name used to attack animal rights movement by portraying them as insane extremists, along with ELF (Earth Liberation Front)

Code Pink to make fun of the Anti Iraq war protestors

"New Black Panthers," which they are trying to bring back again, to scare White people of course.

"Anarchists," pre-dated "antifa", to attack demonstrators by sending in their black clad and black masked stick bearing and later skate board bearing window smashers.

36. The 'Black Bloc' Usage Is Quite Old, Sir

By my recollection it dates to the original G7 incidents you reference, and derives from the practical attire of the violent clique.

So, if I have summarized your view, every unpopular or outlandish body or action from a left point of view is not actually the doing of leftists, but of right-wing operatives pretending to be leftists?

ShazamIam (1,553 posts)

45. I don't know, but we have been told via various sources that some law enforcement people seem to

be blind to or assisting the violence actors. What do you think of this story, San Francisco Chronicle via MSN so no paywall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/experts-baffled-by-video-showing-s-f-police-apparently-watching-as-burglary-unfolds/ar-AAR6oBK?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

:hyper:The Magistrate (91,877 posts)

50. Rather Than Rule 34, Sir, Try Your Post 31 Above

Your argument seems to eating its tail at this point, having begun with alleging right wing plots which amount to creating all the more colorful left elements themselves, and come round to charging right wing elements are mistakenly taking at face value some of the more colorful left elements.

If you think police siding with right-wing thugs is something new enough to surprise, or that it somehow validates your original claim both criminal and left excesses were being contrived by right wingers, really, it accomplishes neither.

ShazamIam (1,553 posts)

51. lol, ok let's keep playing. The right and all media blab about antifa all the time and there are

regular reports of arrests of violent actors at various demonstrations. Where the violence and or property damage is proclaimed and statements about arrests.

What is missing from these told in an alarming voice stories. There have been no follow-up show trials of these lefties,
no reports of trails of plotting on social media, no evidence of financial support, etc. The kind of evidence generally provided to support claims.

A lot of people believe there is an antifa just like a lot of people believe the criminal liar won the election.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 09:17:15 PM »
Someone needs to point out to these losers there’s no such thing as the Proud Boys or the Oath Keepers. They’re simply an idea.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 10:03:33 PM »
Malaise is noxious.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 10:23:52 PM »
Malaise is noxious.

Especially when coming from a place where, uh, women's personal products are not in common use.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 10:48:49 PM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2021, 02:07:51 PM »
25. "antifa," definitely a creation of RW dirty trick politics. As you know there is no such group or

even a "grass roots,"

ANTIFA isn't real! Also, they are good 'cuz they are ANTIFAscists!!! See?

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2021, 03:29:42 PM »
'ANTIFA does not exist" is one of their biggest attempts at gaslighting, along with, "mostly peaceful demonstrations," "CRT isn't Marxist," and "Blacks can't be racist."
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself