Author Topic: Married the last one off this weekend.  (Read 453 times)

Offline YupItsMe

Married the last one off this weekend.
« on: November 13, 2021, 06:55:00 PM »
 My youngest son got married last weekend.  I can't even tell you the pride I take at every event I witness with my kids. I've been through 3 HS graduations, 3 college graduations, 3 marriages and a commissioning.  I'm starting to collect grandsons and thinking about putting a football team together. Fathers way better than me have not been so blessed. This son got married in his uniform. Their is not a tuxedo in the world that looks as sharp as a dress uniform.  My son married into a family we all will get along with just fine.  the father of the bride was very tempted to close his wedding toast with, "Let's Go Brandon", but chose to respect a minority of the guests' liberal views. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Married the last one off this weekend.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 04:04:30 AM »
Congratulations! Great to see and hear about success stories like yours.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 05:41:02 PM »
My youngest son got married last weekend.  I can't even tell you the pride I take at every event I witness with my kids. I've been through 3 HS graduations, 3 college graduations, 3 marriages and a commissioning.  I'm starting to collect grandsons and thinking about putting a football team together. Fathers way better than me have not been so blessed. This son got married in his uniform. Their is not a tuxedo in the world that looks as sharp as a dress uniform.  My son married into a family we all will get along with just fine.  the father of the bride was very tempted to close his wedding toast with, "Let's Go Brandon", but chose to respect a minority of the guests' liberal views.

Missed this post originally my "old" friend, but belated congratulations to your offspring and the job you did in raising them!

Truly hope your children will treasure the memories you and your former spouse have provided.  My father passed away 7 years ago, and still weekly hear wonderful anecdotal stories about him. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 08:33:46 PM »
Congratulations! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 07:10:35 PM »
Missed this post originally my "old" friend, but belated congratulations to your offspring and the job you did in raising them!

Truly hope your children will treasure the memories you and your former spouse have provided.  My father passed away 7 years ago, and still weekly hear wonderful anecdotal stories about him. :cheersmate:
  One of my favorite lines from Ron White.  "Everybody needs to improve their vocabulary.  If I knew the difference between antidote and ancedote my friend wouldn't have died of snake bite while I was reading short stories from Reader's Digest to him!"