Author Topic: Woman Holding A Sign  (Read 394 times)

Offline CC27

Woman Holding A Sign
« on: November 24, 2021, 07:45:59 AM »
Star Member Me. (33,049 posts)

Woman Holding A Sign

If my son went for some skittles and return didn’t

Or played in the park and didn’t return

Or went for a jog and didn’t return

Or reached for his license and didn’t return

And with his last dying breathe called out my name

I would burn down the damn city too

This is the link to the pic but I can’t get it to work…

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216082565

Stop bothering other DUmmie weirdos in the street.

Offline Karin

Re: Woman Holding A Sign
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 08:21:28 AM »
Apparently massive-scale vigilante arson is perfectly OK. 

These lefties are always trying to cram as much stuff onto their signs.  Nobody wants to read all that, and passing cars can't possibly. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 08:36:02 AM »
Sooooooo. somebody's kid dies in a shoot out with the cops....and that somehow justifies burning unrelated homes, business, and cities? I'm beginning to see where your son got his lawless upbringing from.

:cheersmate: Here's to hoping you run into some rooftop Koreans on your next arson spree.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 08:53:49 AM »
If my son went for some skittles and return didn’t

Or played in the park and didn’t return

Or went for a jog and didn’t return

Or reached for his license and didn’t return

And with his last dying breathe called out my name

I would burn down the damn city too

What would you do if your child or grandmother was participating in a happy and festive Christmas parade and didn't return?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 09:08:37 AM »
Start by burning down the majority-black neighborhoods where many black-on-black killers live, maybe in Chicago or Baltimore. IOW, be intellectually honest instead of lying activists.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 09:55:13 AM »
Start by burning down the majority-black neighborhoods where many black-on-black killers live, maybe in Chicago or Baltimore. IOW, be intellectually honest instead of lying activists.

Think about that. Right now, they're semi-contained and only kill themselves. Burn their houses down and they'll scatter like roaches and infest a bigger area like what happened with Cabrini Green in Shitcago where the gangs scattered only to pop up like bermuda grass in the spring.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 11:00:43 AM »

Beat me to it.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2021, 11:52:07 AM »

Ironically, that's exactly what a lot of them end up doing, burning their own neighborhoods, and burning and looting black-owned businesses.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2021, 12:07:53 PM »
Ironically, that's exactly what a lot of them end up doing, burning their own neighborhoods, and burning and looting black-owned businesses.

Then along come the race hustlers to complain of food deserts and why won't people build here, they gotta be raciss or something.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.