Author Topic: Assault rifles are only SOMETIMES bad?  (Read 325 times)

Offline ChuckJ

Assault rifles are only SOMETIMES bad?
« on: November 22, 2021, 04:28:25 PM »
Watching the Arbery trial. Apparently the Black Panthers are there armed with evil “assault” rifles. I went to the DUmp to see what they were saying since their stance is assault rifle are bad and no one needs them. I found the thread below, but so far no one seems to be complaining.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216078528
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: Assault rifles are only SOMETIMES bad?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 05:06:52 PM »
They can turn on a dime and leave five cents change if the identity group is right.

DUmmies are under the idiotic impression that conservatives seek a double standard for 2A rights based solely on race, when the reality is we promote it for anyone who abides by the law.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Assault rifles are only SOMETIMES bad?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 06:53:11 PM »
...DUmmies are under the idiotic impression that conservatives seek a double standard for 2A rights based solely on race, when the reality is we promote it for anyone who abides by the law.

It runs part and parcel with one of their core characteristics: if they're doing [insert anti-social act here] they assume the "other side" is doing it, too and just not talking about it.

It's so deeply embedded in their character that leftist bastard Josef Goebbels is quoted saying, "Always accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus