Author Topic: DUmmies reassure each other Waukesha was an "accident"  (Read 768 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmies reassure each other Waukesha was an "accident"
« on: November 22, 2021, 07:46:26 AM »
Star Member vlyons (7,914 posts)

I just can't get over the Waukesha parade massacre
My god, this was a community family event. Not a political rally, or a protest. A family event. High school kids in marching bands. High school cheerleaders waving from Christmas-themed floats. Little kids holding grandpa's hand to see Santa and his elves. Street vendors selling hot coffee and doughnuts.

What was that jerk thinking? Whatever he was fleeing could not possibly have been as bad as what he did. I just shake my head in disbelief at the recklessness and indifference to the harm, pain, and suffering that he inflicted. Where did such a person grow up? Was he raised in a barn without any moral instruction about right and wrong?

Does Wisc have the death penalty? If so, this guy has a cell on death row awaiting him. And now, he has ruined his life also. I just don't get it.

Close: he was raised in a Democrat city.

Now, for ALL of the reassurances that they know EXACTLY what Kyle Rittenhouse was/is thinking, what he meant to do, and what he wanted - for all their ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY about that - here is what we get concerning this case:

Star Member brooklynite (73,959 posts)
3. You question implies he knew about the parade and intended to cause death and injury.

A person fleeing from the police (as indicated) isn't thinking clearly about where he's going, what might be in his path and what he'll do when he encounters an obstacle.

Yes, you see, when you're fleeing from the police after committing heaven knows what crime, you can't be bothered to not slam into a bunch of crackers out in the streets having a good time, being all cracker-ish.

I mean, who among us, when we're careering through the streets after one of our violent crimes, HASN'T had to smash into someone? I can't wait for this guy's defense lawyer to point that out and to question the survivors: "Didn't you KNOW that there are people in SUVs trying to escape the police?"

Honestly, DU is a cesspool of the most craven idiots in the world, whose only goal in life is to extract a few more bucks in their government handouts. No matter the cost.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: DUmmies reassure each other Waukesha was an "accident"
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 07:50:45 AM »
Did the suspect(s) cross state lines? Because you know that's important or something.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 07:54:39 AM »
Did the suspect(s) cross state lines? Because you know that's important or something.

Hey, he could have crossed over from the Dark Side and it wouldn't have mattered. Come on, Rover. We've all been there: you're out, slicing people up with your knife, and the damn police show up so you have to speed away through city streets. Then you find that there are a bunch of people on your planned route. It's a bummer: you just have to smash into them. I mean, you're trying to get away from the police. Don't they KNOW that?

Seriously, DU: go to hell.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 08:35:43 AM »
Star Member brooklynite (73,959 posts)
3. You question implies he knew about the parade and intended to cause death and injury.

A person fleeing from the police (as indicated) isn't thinking clearly about where he's going, what might be in his path and what he'll do when he encounters an obstacle.

:thatsright: I thought brooklynite would be smarter than this. :thatsright: A person fleeing police would have taken a side street as soon as (s)he saw the mass of people ahead of him/her blocking his/her path. A person fleeing police would probably not have buddies hanging out the car windows shooting rifles at bystanders.

Responses to brooklynite:

Klaralven (6,551 posts)

7. There is no lack of cross streets where he could have exited

Instead, he drove the length of the parade route.

PTWB (2,795 posts)

14. He had to drive through barricades to even get to the parade route which was closed off.

And the barricades were being manned by the police. This seems like more than just a mistake made while fleeing some other crime he had just committed.

Re the latter reply, even for running events, police block side streets along the course, and both police officers and event volunteers are there to divert traffic. The thug may have begun his murderous spree with another violent crime, but there was nothing unintentional in mowing down parade participants.

Quoth Kyle Rittenhouse: Miss me now?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 08:54:30 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 08:50:54 AM »
:thatsright: I thought brooklynite would be smarter than this. :thatsright: A person fleeing police would have taken a side street as soon as (s)he saw the mass of people ahead of him/her blocking his/her path. A person fleeing police would probably not have buddies hanging out the car windows shooting rifles at bystanders.

Is that true?  I hadn't read/heard that part.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 08:57:00 AM »

Is that true?  I hadn't read/heard that part.

KC

I was alluding to Mr. Mannn's post here, https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=127115.msg1494314#msg1494314 . I guess it could be unconfirmed rumor.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 09:15:40 AM »
Have DUpipo had an, "Oops! He's black!" moment on any Waukesha thread?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 09:35:06 AM »
Have DUpipo had an, "Oops! He's black!" moment on any Waukesha thread?
When one DUpipo mentions it there is always another one immediately after asking what does race have to do with it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 10:37:20 AM »
When one DUpipo mentions it there is always another one immediately after asking what does race have to do with it.

IOW, in DUmmieLand race is only relevant to crime when whites are somehow involved (including as victims/targets).

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 11:00:10 AM »
When does Kamala help bond this killer out of jail?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 11:04:58 AM »
Close: he was raised in a Democrat city.

Now, for ALL of the reassurances that they know EXACTLY what Kyle Rittenhouse was/is thinking, what he meant to do, and what he wanted - for all their ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY about that - here is what we get concerning this case:

Yes, you see, when you're fleeing from the police after committing heaven knows what crime, you can't be bothered to not slam into a bunch of crackers out in the streets having a good time, being all cracker-ish.

I mean, who among us, when we're careering through the streets after one of our violent crimes, HASN'T had to smash into someone? I can't wait for this guy's defense lawyer to point that out and to question the survivors: "Didn't you KNOW that there are people in SUVs trying to escape the police?"

Honestly, DU is a cesspool of the most craven idiots in the world, whose only goal in life is to extract a few more bucks in their government handouts. No matter the cost.

Well, these are the people who worship Sexual Predator Jacob Blake and Child Rapist Joseph Rosenbaum.

No surprises there.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2021, 11:29:44 AM »
Has any DUmmie tried claiming moral equivalency between R and this thug?

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2021, 12:08:56 PM »
They're also tossing out "cognitive impairment" and "drugs." ANYTHING to deflect from the possibility that he's a racist asshole psychopath.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2021, 01:19:12 PM »
Let's play the same games the left does.

Same exact circumstances, except Darrell Brooks was white and had run over a black marching band, the left and the media would be calling him a racist Trump supporter. Prove me wrong.

Also, according to what the primitives have told us regarding Rittenhouse, Brooks should be dead by now at the hands of the police simply for being black.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 03:19:31 PM »

Or maybe they will claim his mother was driving.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2021, 03:46:18 PM »
Where were these police he was "fleeing" from? If no one was actively chasing him, once he was clear of the site there was no reason to continue to drive so recklessly and with such wanton disregard for life just to get away ... where? From whom? I'd be trying to drive as inconspicuously as possible. I'm not buying it as a reason for his murderous rampage.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 04:03:29 PM by dandi »
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2021, 03:52:16 PM »
Or maybe they will claim his mother was driving.

Can bet money it was not the father!  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2021, 04:14:35 PM »
He was a black multi-time felon evading police.

Get the statue bids in now to avoid the rush later.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2021, 05:11:56 PM »
Footage from drones or fourth-story windows shows the red-SUV veering straight at people.  Turning on purpose.  Targeting.

Though today's press-conference was weak and a little chunky, the police said the case is being investigated as 'intentional homicide' right at the start.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2021, 06:57:48 PM »
...Though today's press-conference was weak and a little chunky, the police said the case is being investigated as 'intentional homicide' right at the start.

I'll bet the mortgage they don't have capital murder charges against the mutt within 48 hours of the incident, like a certain other non-case the state of Wisconsin got egg all over it's face as a result of. Probably even offer decent odds...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2021, 10:09:12 PM »
I'll bet the mortgage they don't have capital murder charges against the mutt within 48 hours of the incident, like a certain other non-case the state of Wisconsin got egg all over it's face as a result of. Probably even offer decent odds...

Shit.  Wray and the FBI are involved now so you're probably right.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2021, 07:48:24 AM »
Has any DUmmie tried claiming moral equivalency between R and this thug?
I have not seen a DUmmie do it yet (I have not really looked) but I know DUmmie fan fav, failed congressional candidate and local boob Randy "Iron Stache" Bryce commented on twitter about it before deleting his tweet.
https://100percentfedup.com/dem-candidate-for-us-house-allegedly-tweets-sick-joke-about-waukesha-tragedy-deletes-his-tweet-we-have-screenshot/
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke